Chapter 86

Lin Qing He exited with a sway of her hip. She continued to cut out red date petals. She cut the red dates into small petals with a scissor and removed the seed. Then she used it to make red date buns.

As for Mother Zhou.

Even though Lin Qing He express understanding, Lin Qing He didn't approve.

They had already separated, so even if she cares about this side, there should be a limit. Routinely nagging, can it not be bothersome?

If it was a goody-two-shoe, maybe they won't see it that way and be grateful to Mother Zhou for being so concerned about her family.

However, Lin Qing He won't accept such kindness.

She was the mistress of her family and did as she likes. If there was something wrong, Zhou Qing Bai can correct her. But outsiders absolutely can't.

This was the bottom line for her as family head.

So in the following days, whatever delicious stuff was made at home never got delivered to old Zhou Family.

"I passed by today. I saw Da Wa and his brothers were eating mantou. They said it was red date mantou and very delicious." Second Brother mentioned.

He wasn't purposely sowing disorder. It was just a casual comment.

Father Zhou paid no heed, while Mother Zhou was silent.

"I assume there weren't much and was a new treat for Da Wa and his kids." Third Sister-in-law voiced out.

"Why didn't they send a portion of new treat over for Father and Mother." Second Sister-in-law raised an eyebrow.

"They have separated, they got to live their life there." Eldest Sister-in-law smiled.

After eating, they returned to their own rooms. Third Brother questioned with an awkward expression: "What's going on?"

Third Sister-in-law snorted: "It's Second Sister-in-law. She tattered to Mother about Fourth's wife giving something to her third brother. Mother became unhappy. She probably went over to give some reminders as Fourth's wife didn't share anything with the elder. "

"Huh, they already moved out. It doesn't matter what Qing Bai's wife does, have nothing to do with our side ah. What is Mother going over to criticize for?" Third Brother said.

"Mother has always favored Fourth Brother-in-law, and now the whole family burden sits on Fourth Brother-in-law's shoulders, Mother definitely won't agree to Fourth's wife supplementing her maternal family." Third Sister-in-law pointed out.

Eldest Brother discussed this with Eldest Sister-in-law when they returned to the room.

"Second's wife was stirring trouble. Why did she talk about this to Mother." Eldest Sister-in-law said.

Eldest Brother responded: "Mother is also nosy. She knows then she knows. The family had already divided, whatever happened there has no relation to here, so why does she always goes there and badger them?"

"Who knows." Eldest Sister nonchalantly replied.

As for Second Sister-in-law, she rewarded Second Brother with a hug and kiss once they entered the room. Second Brother had a disgusted look: "What are you doing?"

"What, you're averse to me?" Second Sister-in-law immediately glared.

Second Brother twitched his mouth and thought, 'if you're like Fourth's wife, I would welcome all the kisses. But look at your own face, how can it be comparable to Fourth's wife.'

Speaking of this, usually when the men talked in private, they talked about Fourth's wife. Of course, he listened to it silently. He dared not say it to them.