Chapter 71

Third Brother Lin knew that she was still blinded in anger, just sighed, and said nothing.

Since he came here, Lin Qing He naturally kept him for lunch and not let him go back on an empty stomach.

Lunch was simple, stewed pork and starch noodles, stir-fried bacon and pickled vegetables, and a mix of edible fungi. The central dish was plain mantou.

"Sister, you don't need to make so many delicious foods. Leave them for Da Wa and his brothers to eat." Third Brother Lin caught sight of what was cooking on the coal stove and quickly interjected.

Lin Qing He maintained: "Even if you're not here, we will eat like this. Your sister's life is not as good as before, but it hasn't drop down to that level yet. Relax and eat. I, your sister is willing to give you to eat. But those in the old Lin family, don't even think about it. Don’t say it when you go back. "

Third Brother Lin turned to Da Wa. Da Wa confirmed: "We do eat like this."

"Tasty." Er Wa nodded.

Third Brother Lin mentally exclaimed, 'Of course, it's tasty. It got meat, starch noodles, bacon, and flour bun. Which one isn't good stuff?'

Third Brother Lin went back after a satisfying meal.

When he came over, he was worried but now on the way back, Third Brother Lin felt a lot more relieved. Although his sister’s life wasn't as great as before, it won't be too bad with a hardworking Jiefu there.

"Third brother is nice." Zhou Qing Bai remarked.

"Out of the entire old Lin family, only he hasn't become crooked." Lin Qing He said.

Zhou Qing Bai just looked at her: "Neither have you."

Lin Qing He mentally retorted that she was not from old Lin family, and the former wasn't something good either.

However, she didn't speak out.

The first days of New Year had passed, the New Year feeling began to fade. On the seventh, Zhou Xiao Mei returned to the county city, because on the eighth day, work will officially begin.

Lin Qing He left the kids for Zhou Qing Bai to take care. She took Zhou Xiao Mei to the county city on the bicycle. Mainly because she hadn't come out for a long time. After all, she needed an excuse to take something out?

She took turns cycling with Zhou Xiao Mei. It would very be tiring for her to bring her all the way.

But Zhou Xiao Mei, returning to the county city this time was much easier than before.

She was quite happy when waving goodbye to Lin Qing He.

At this time a colleague of her came over and asked, "Who is that? A relative in the city?"

"It's my sister-in-law, Fourth Sister-in-law." Zhou Xiao Mei replied.

"Your fourth sister-in-law is so beautiful. I thought she was a city folk." The colleague said.

"Even though my fourth sister-in-law is not from the city, she is the most beautiful in our area. My fourth brother got lucky." Zhou Xiao Mei said.

The colleague smiled, then frowned, "When are you planning to marry?"

"I came back this time just to break it off with him. I really can't afford to climb into his family. My family is a rural background." Zhou Xiao Mei pressed down her temper.

This was taught by her fourth sister-in-law. If it was her, she would definitely explain it like this.

When she said this, it made her colleague respect her and said: "What's wrong in the countryside? There's no worry about eating and drinking in the countryside!"