Chapter 143

Zhou Qing Bai was indeed slightly innocent.

He said he wanted to go out with her, but she refused, and when she came back, she said that they, father and son had no conscience.

Ugh, all in all, it was her logic.

However, his wife must take care of the whole family, which really made her tired.

So Zhou Qing Bai compensated her on the kang at night. While the boys were asleep next to them, Lin Qing He had to endure like hell, not daring to call out.

Although Lin Qing He would complain occasionally, she was truly satisfied with her life.

Whether it was on or off the kang, cough cough, her man took good care of her.

The next day she asked Zhou Qing Bai to get pork.

Sister Mei got seven jins of pork belly at her side.

Seven jins of pork belly was naturally quite a lot, but when one jin (500g) of fresh meat was made into bacon, it was only about 300g at most.

Seven jins of fresh meat had shrunk by half, but Lin Qing He didn't care.

When the fresh meat was brought back, she began to marinate it. When it was marinated, it was hung in the backyard to dry. It'll be ready to eat in ten days.

"Mother, once the meat gets distributed, you can make more then," San Wa said.

"Just have some to satisfy the craving. You still want to plan to have your fill. Also, fresh meat is also very tasty." Lin Qing He responded.

In fact, she found it too troublesome and didn't want to do it. Still, there was no need to say how good the meat gets when it was under her hands.

On the fifteenth day of the twelfth lunar month, the team will kill pigs and divide meat.

The two pigs of Zhou Qing Bai's family were driven out, which also caused a lot of sensation. Afraid they would be at least two hundred jins!

Big rotund pig! A lump of veritable fatty meat!

Not to mention the fact that it can be exchanged for a lot of work points, but also when dividing the meat, they were given priority to choose the best meat.

Naturally, Lin Qing He wouldn't be shy. She brought Zhou Qing Bai and her three sons. Father Zhou stayed at home to watch Su Cheng, while Mother Zhou tagged along.

A large intestine, a pork liver, a pork stomach, ribs and big bones.

When adding these things up, it wasn't worth much and in current people's minds, they were all relatively inferior things.

Meat was divided into one, two, and third classes. The above items were third-class things.

Lin Qing He requested for these things first and then got a pig head. Then it was the fatty meat and pork belly, as well as lean meat, these first-class and second-class meat.

Zhou Qing Bai's were pooled together with Father Zhou's, so the quantity was naturally quite bountiful.

The whole family carried these things back home and caused everyone's eyes to drool again.

Especially when they heard Er Wa requesting a dish: "Mother, can we eat braised pork head  tonight?"

Braised pork head meat ah.

Everyone couldn't help but smash their lips. That taste can really make people swallow their tongues.

But they got no time. They were all anxious to queue up to divide the meat.