Chapter 122

A large plate of braised loach and this large plate of small cabbage accompanied with a pot of cornmeal mantou were enough.

Father Zhou and Mother Zhou both had the same meaning and also thought like that, so he joined Zhou Qing Bai after work and brought three brothers back.

San Wa went wild for the whole day and was tired. He returned on his father's back.

Once they got back, they went to wash their hands and face to prepare for dinner.

Lin Qing He noticed that Zhou Qing Bai's eyes were particularly gentle.

Lin Qing He: "..." That's it, another misunderstanding.

She didn't ask, but can still guess. Zhou Qing Bai must have heard Father Zhou mention it on the way back.

And thought she was starting to be a virtuous wife, a good mother, and filial daughter-in-law.

What else should she say?

Eating cornmeal mantou with braised loach and small cabbage had everyone satisfied.

After dinner, Father Zhou and Mother Zhou went back.

Lin Qing He heated a little hot water to bath San Wa. The little guy was really exhausted. He dozed off while eating.

San Wa was bathed first and then placed on the Kang so he could sleep first.

The little guy can still laugh with her while washing up, but once he was set down on the Kang fell asleep instantly.

"You two wash up as well. Get ready to go to bed." Lin Qing He instructed Da Wa and Er Wa.

Both have finished their chores, however, they didn't want to sleep.

"I want to drink mung bean soup," said Da Wa.

"Me too," Er Wa followed.

Lin Qing He let them be, but she still had them take a shower first.

Zhou Qing Bai went to grab the loach after dinner. In the beginning, he rarely ate loach because he didn't like the odor.

However, he really liked the braised loach made by Lin Qing He. What's more, it counted as a meat dish too.

Only when it was getting dark, he came back with a few loach. Even with a few, it can be kept first, save a little more, and then cook together.

"Go wash up and drink mung bean soup. Then go to sleep." Lin Qinghe said.

Zhou Qing Bai went to take a shower. Along the way, he washed the children's clothes.

Lin Qing He had scooped up some mung bean soup for the two elders. The rest was for her own family. After eating, everyone cleansed their mouth and prepared to sleep.

"Father was very delighted to eat with our family." On the Kang at night, Zhou Qing Bai told her.

Lin Qing He wasn't really willing. But since he spoke, Lin Qing He responded: "Two more people's meal is nothing much. If love to eat, then come over and eat."

"Thank you." Zhou Qing Bai said.

Then Lin Qing He immediately brought up: "If I did something wrong, would you forgive me?"

"What did you do wrong?" Zhou Qing Bai asked.

Lin Qing He started pretending: "What are you saying? What can I do wrong? Just tell me whether you promise or not."

"I promise." Zhou Qing Bai reached out and took his wife into his arms.

How could his wife possibly do anything wrong? She would never do wrong in her life. Even if she did, he wouldn't mind.