Chapter 20

No matter what the villagers said, Lin Qing He and her three sons were having sweet dreams.

Early the next morning, Lin Qing He came back after washing clothes and cooked millet porridge.

Now she gave them a bath every three days, but the feet were washed every day.

She fried with salted pork belly for the three brothers. The salted pork belly didn't need any more seasoning. Just cooked like that in oil, it became very fragrant.

With the remaining oil in the pan, she hatched an egg in it for each brother.

Breakfast was that simple, but the three brothers were satisfied.

"Mother, people outside say that you don't know how to live." Zhou Da Wa blurted out as he gobbled the fragrant sunnyside up.

He heard it while playing outside.

Lin Qing He saw Er Wa nod as well, expressing that he had heard it too. She raised her eyebrows: "Do you think Mother doesn't know how to live?"

"No." Zhou Da Wa answered.

"Mother, this is how to live life," Zhou Er Wa replied as well.

"Yummy." The gluttonous San Wa added.

"Let them say what they want to say. Your mother, I, didn't spend their money. My man can make money for me, why can't I spend it? And I still have three sons to raise. Don't I need to nurture you into a white and chubby? If I don't spend money, what am I going to use to take care of you little greedy ones?" Lin Qing He said.

Zhou Da Wa grinned and Zhou Er Wa laugh in embarrassment. As for Zhou San Wa, he already opened wide his mouth waiting for his mother to feed him.

"Quickly eat. After you finish, go with your grandma to sundry the corn. In the afternoon, let your grandma come over to eat at home." Lin Qing He ordered.

"Do Mother need something from Grandma?" Zhou Da Wa asked.

"There is." Lin Qing He replied.

"Alright, then." Zhou Da Wa agreed.

After breakfast, he slipped out to play. Lin Qing He finished feeding San Wa and let him play with Er Wa at the entrance, while she ate herself. After finishing, she tidied up the bowls and chopsticks and then began to clean the room.

Her only dissatisfaction with the original owner was that she was too capable and too realistic. And for the other traits, Lin Qing He still approved.

For example, the original owner would make her home clean and have everything organized. Nothing out of place.

Lin Qing He was satisfied with this point.

After cleaning the house, Lin Qing He began to take out the original owner's clothes and hung them under the sun.

The original owner's clothes were excellent. There were several sets in the closet, all of which are very good condition. No patch at all.

Toward this, the original owner was still not very satisfied.

In Lin Qing He's words, how could last year's clothes match up to this year's her?