Chapter 112

"Alright." Mother Zhou smiled and agreed.

No wonder Xiao Mei was close to her fourth sister-in-law. She treated her very well.

Otherwise, with Fourth's wife's personality, she won't necessarily bother to mention so much, let alone taking care of the child.

Mother Zhou didn't remain any longer and returned.

"Mother, when are you going to buy me football?" Da Wa asked as he ate the cake.

"After a while," Lin Qing He replied.

Once she saved more pork, she would then go to the county city to sell it.

Zhou Qing Bai kept silent. He never asked about his household affairs, it was all left to his wife. The house was his wife's world. Even he had to obey his wife.

The days passed one by one. It' went really fast.

Soon March was over and entered into April.

At the end of the year, they were busy all year round except during the end of the year, where they can be idle in winter isolation.

Zhou Qing Bai was occupied, but no matter how busy he was, he would still catch some eel and loach from time to time. Lin Qing He would cook it for him.

Stewed loach with tofu, braised eel, and the rest were all delectable and nutritious.

While the promised football for Da Wa was bought by Lin Qing He in her following trip to sell the pork.

As soon as Da Wa arrived home, he saw that Er Wa and San Wa playing football and screeched out in happiness. He dropped his school bag and went to play football.

The children in the village were extremely envious and then flocked over to join.

Da Wa had no objection and they played together.

Of course, they had to have a good relation with him. If they didn't or was unfamiliar, they can stand at one side and not participate.

Such a new football was bought, had those half-grown boys envious when they saw it.

Zhou Da Wa's mother was indeed the best mother in the village. It was enough that she made all kinds of nice things for Da Wa and his brothers to eat, but now she even bought such an expensive thing like a football.

Was there a better mother than this?

That was how the children in the village thought, however, the adults shook their heads.

Qing Bai's wife was really worthy of being the number one family ruiner wife in the village, who doesn't know how to manage a family. What fun was there in kicking a football? Not only it cost a lot of money, but this was also toys for city kids. What need was there to buy this for kids in the countryside to play?

She really didn't know how to live life.

According to those who saw it in the mall, this football cost more than 20 yuan.

My god, how much money was received from working in the field all year round? It wasn't easy for Zhou Qing Bai to support the family with ten work points. The family also had a terrible wife in charge, meaning he could forget about having a penny left.

Wang Ling from the village asked Second Sister-in-law: "Didn't you say that she has no money? If she got none, how can she buy a football for her son to play? That one costs more than 20 yuan!"

"Who doesn't know that she wants pride so much even if it meant suffering. It must be because she doesn't want to let outsiders know that she has no money so she's stretching it." Second Sister-in-law didn't want to believe that Lin Qing He still had money, so she could only explain it like this.