Chapter 141

On the way back to her own home, Lin Qing He felt physically and mentally relaxed.

As for the old Lin family, she couldn't be bothered about them starting a new round of intriguing fight because of her military coat.

Don't assume she would be filial to her parents and take care of her siblings because she inherited the body of the original owner.

Of course, if they were nice, then she would help out a bit. As a human, one can't go overboard.

But were such parents and siblings nice?

Want Lin Qing He to give some support? It was impossible. Never be possible.

She went back to the old Zhou's house in a happy mood. Zhou Qing Bai was waiting for her at home. Seeing that she had returned so soon and her mood was obviously great, he said, "All fine?"

"Yup." Lin Qing He parked the bicycle properly and asked, "What do you want to eat at noon? I'll make it for you."

"You decide." Zhou Qing Bai looked at her and replied.

Lin Qing He entered the kitchen to busy away in a good mood.

Although it was cold, she can still make noodles served in soy sauce.

She made a lot of chili sauce a while ago and it was best to eat it with noodles at this time.

She made a little meat sauce and sprinkled the meat sauce on the noodles. If one wanted to have it spicy, then scoop a little chili sauce over it. That tasted even more flavorful.

When Lin Qing He was busy humming a small song in the kitchen, Da Wa just came back from playing outside and asked: "Mother, what are we eating for lunch?"

"Meat sauce noodles." Lin Qing He replied.

"Meat sauce noodles?" Da Wa's eyes lit up.

"It's not something rare. Do you need to react like that?" Lin Qing He remarked in disdain.

"Mother, why are you in such a good mood?" Da Wa said with laughter.

Lin Qing He glanced at him: "How do you know that I'm in a good mood?"

"It's written on your face." Da Wa grinned: "If you don't believe me, ask my father, see if that's the case."

"No need to ask. My mood is indeed good." Lin Qing He said and then continued to make the dough.

Soon, Er Wa and San Wa also returned from the old Zhou's house. What the two brothers currently like the most was going over to their grandparents to see little Su Cheng.

Of course, this was also because it was more lively with more children in the old Zhou family.

"Mother, I just told Brother Xia, I will leave a mouthful of tomorrow's milk and give him a taste," San Wa brought up.

The Brother Xia he mentioned was Zhou Xia, Second Brother and Second Sister-in-law's son.

Even though Lin Qing He and Second Sister-in-law's relationship was like fire and water, she had no problem with the children.

"You can use your own share. You can share it with anyone. Even if you don't drink it, I have no problem." Lin Qing He said.

"I want to drink." San Wa said.

"He likes to brag. He went over there to brag and that kid began to drool. He wants to drink it too." Er Wa explained.

"I promised him this time. Next time, I won't give him a drink." San Wa said.

"Okay, it's just a little milk. We're having meat sauce noodles at noon." Lin Qing He dismissively responded.

Both brothers' eyes lit up.

[Part 1] Back To The Sixties: Farm, Get Wealthy & Raise The Cubsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें