Chapter 118

Not long after Zhou Qing Bai headed out, the boys got up. The rest of the watermelon was gobbled up by them.

At the beginning Lin Qing He was still a little worried about whether they would have diarrhea if they eat too much cold stuff today. Unexpectedly, these kids were quite sturdy and nothing happened.

When they went out to play, Lin Qing He formed the dough.

In the evening, they were having bean flour mantou and braised loach.

The braised loach made by Lin Qing He was very delicious because the ingredients she prepared were complete.

Rice wine, ginger shreds, green onions, chili pepper, sugar, salt, garlic.

The loach's belly was cut open to remove the intestines and then added to the pot along with the other ingredients. A large plate of braised loach can be scooped out of the pot.

It was a little troublesome, but because Zhou Qing Bai had to go to work every day, Lin Qing He was also willing to spend some effort to make him more delicious food to let him eat more.

In addition to a braised loach, there was also a cold cucumber and the same pot of egg drop and tomato soup like the one in the afternoon.

Going through the vegetable at home, there were only those few selections. There was not much difference, but Lin Qing He still tried her best to make the dishes as good as possible.

But for now, the father and sons in the family have a strong approval toward her cooking.

Da Wa, Er Wa, and San Wa came back after four o'clock in the evening. They brought a half bucket full of eel back.

Lin Qing He froze for a moment: "Where did this eel come from?"

"Brother Zhou Dong gave it." Da Wa said.

Lin Qing He smiled when she heard it, nodded, and said nothing.

Since Zhou Qing Bai came back, she didn't need Zhou Dong for the firewood. Zhou Dong had now grown up, he can get eight work points just like the adults. He could raise his sister well.

His sister, Zhou Xi was also a strong person. She would gather pigweed to earn work points. The siblings' combined work points weren't little and they can live pretty well with it.

In the end, Zhou Xi grew up. Previously, she got her period and was clueless. It was Lin Qing He who saw the blood on her pants and then brought her back.

She taught her some knowledge and also gave half a jin of brown sugar for making ginger and brown sugar water to drink.

Zhou Xi didn't dare to accept it. Lin Qing He made her keep it and stated it was enough to come over and help out with the boys' shoes when she's free.

As the big brother, Zhou Dong was grateful to her, so he gifted such a small half bucket of eel.

Lin Qinghe divided the eel in half. The dishes for dinner were already set, but since there was more eel, she'll add another braised eel. She cooked half and set aside half for tomorrow.

So in the evening, there was one braised eel, one braised loach, cold cucumber, and tomato and egg drop soup. Obviously an abundant meal.

Zhou Qing Bai and the others just planted the seeds and the sky turned cloudy. It began to rain heavily again.

This heavy rain was refreshing within this sultry weather.

What's more, everyone was delighted, because the seeds have just been planted, they only needed to do the watering after the rain.