Chapter 189

Putting aside Second Sister's matter, everyone still had a wonderful Chinese New Year.

This year, San Wa got a new pair of socks. His mood was so close to soaring to the sky. He had been longing for it for a long time, but his mother wasn't willing to make it.

Unexpectedly, she had long made it and just stored it away for him.

Lin Qing He took the opportunity to teach this little brat again and let him know that things won't be given because he threw a tantrum. They will be given when they should.

The second was left for Second Sister's return. The family had their day out on the third.

This year, Da Wa's height piled up a bit fast, so Lin Qing He went to the old Lin Zhou's house to borrow another bike. Zhou Qing Bai took Da Wa and Er Wa, while Lin Qing He took San Wa.

The whole family came to the city to have fun on two bikes.

Regarding her family's tradition of a day trip to the city every year during the New Year, the villagers used to shake their heads and remarked how Lin Qing He didn't know how to live.

But after upgrading from Lin Qing He to Teacher Lin, everyone had a different opinion.

Men envy Zhou Qing Bai. Children envy Da Wa and his brothers.

This was called life. This was how the days should be!

They had fun for one whole day. They had taken photos that should be taken and entered the restaurants that should be visited. They had also been to the movies. Then they went back home.

"Mother, where are the previous photos? Can you take them out for me? I want to see them." Er Wa said as soon as he got home.

After the New Year, this kid was eight years old. (T/N: this reminds me of one thing. I met a Korean guy at work. He told me that they were one when they were born. And once it was New Year, their age increase. Their age doesn't increase on their birthday. It was eye-opening. In my family (of Chinese origin), my age increase on my birthday but sometimes, my parents say my age was my age+1. I don't get why they increase my real age by one even til now. It was like this way back at their hometown.)

Lin Qing He still remembers when she first came, Er Wa was only three years old. Just a little one.

Not only him. Even Da Wa was the same. He was much smaller than the current San Wa back then.

Even though San Wa was only six years old after the new year, he was a bit taller than his eldest brother when he was this age.

It can't be helped that she transmigrated over when San Wa was still young. The nourishment could catch up from then on, so he naturally developed faster.

Of course, Da Wa wasn't short at all now.

She grabbed the previous photos for them. The brothers gathered around and began to look through them.

"Did I look like this before?" The youngest picture of San Wa was when he was two years old. It was Lin Qing He's first year here. He had been to the city, so there was naturally a photo of him.

It wasn't their first time seeing the old photos. But still, the brothers looked at them curiously together. Each time they saw it, they have to say it once- 'Did I look like this before?'.

When Zhou Xiao Mei and Su Da Lin came over, they too gathered around to look at the photos.

Zhou Xiao Mei can't believe it. An annual must-have photography session was really luxurious.

At this time, taking pictures wasn't cheap at all. It must cost a least a few tenner worths of yuan for so many photos in one go.

This was almost one month's worth of Su Da Lin's salary.