Chapter 159

"It's not a big problem."

Lin Qing He uttered when she said that.

She told her about Zhou Xiao Mei's matter.

"Even if your mother-in-law is dissatisfied with you two moving out, she will be happy to raise the kid when you give money. That is her grandson too." Lin Qinghe said.

Shen Yu was shocked when she heard this: "Bringing her own grandson and still get paid for it?"

"Money can make ghosts stop pestering." Lin Qing He replied.

Shen Yu can approximately understand the meaning, but she was reluctant to give the money.

Lin Qing He didn't say much. It was enough to mention and stop.

After bidding farewell to Shen Yu, Lin Qing He went home after buying the supplies.

"Mother, you don't like me anymore!" Seeing his mother return, San Wa began to accuse her.

"Why don't I like you anymore." Lin Qing He laughed. She peeled open a candy and planed to stuff it into his mouth.

However, San Wa turned his head away. He was actually able to resist the temptation of candy.

"Mother, don't think you want to buy me with such a little thing," San Wa declared.

"I think you have eaten too much sugar and want to revolt." Lin Qing He ate it as she responded.

San Wa remained silent.

Lin Qing He coaxed, "Tell Mother, why are you suddenly feeling so sentimental."

"Mother, you don't take me to the city," San Wa complained.

"Then I will take you for a stroll next time. If you wander on your own in the city, then I won't agree." Lin Qing He said.

San Wa's eyes lit up: "Mother, you aren't just coaxing me?"

Lin Qing He gave him a pack of red dates: "This is what your sister Xiao Xi wanted to buy. Go give it to her."

"Mother, my candy." San Wa stretched out his hand.

"It's gone." Lin Qing He ignored him, turned and went to the backyard.

San Wa delivered the red dates first, and then came back to stick to his mother.

"What did you do today?" Lin Qing He asked him.

She had nothing to do today, so she made a trip to the county city more often.

"I dug out the bird's nest." San Wa said.

"Go pick a tomato yourself and eat it." Lin Qing He prompted.

"Mother, where is my candy?" San Wa stared at her.

Lin Qing He grinned: "The time passed. I just gave it to you and you didn't want it. Now you want, it's gone."

"Mother, you're glutton." San Wa complained.

"If Mother isn't a glutton, how did I give birth to you, the little glutton?" Lin Qing He laughed.

San Wa laughed too. He picked a tomato, washed it and ate it. Then he said, "Mother, I want to go to school too."

"You have to wait for two years. By the way, why did you come back so early today?" Lin Qing He asked.

This brat usually didn't come back unless he played until five or six o'clock. It's only four o'clock today and he was already back.

"Their marbles are broken. I don't want to play with them anymore," San Wa replied.

Lin Qing He chuckled.