Chapter 167

With such heavy rain, she didn't call Father Zhou and Mother Zhou to come over to eat. Lin Qing He placed it in a food container and got Da Wa to send it over.

The family soon got up, brushed their teeth, and had breakfast.

After breakfast, Zhou Qing Bai put on a raincoat and headed to the backyard to feed the pigs and chickens. Then he went out with a hoe. Since the rain was pretty big, he naturally had to check if the water in the field could flow out or not.

Even though they don't have work in the field, these patrols were required.

Lin Qing He lamented how the people, who relied on the weather to eat at this time, had it hard.

"Father have it tough." San Wa also remarked.

It was tough. since he had to go out during this downpour, right?

"He does. If you get employed, then you don't have to work so hard." Lin Qing He said, "Da Wa, Er Wa, what do you think?"

Both Da Wa and Er Wa agreed. Then the two brothers went to study.

Lin Qing He continued to work on the unfinished clothes.

Zhou Qing Bai soon returned. There weren't any major problems. Also, knowing that it was going to rain these days, the crops didn't need watering. So, there wasn't much to do.

"I'm making two new tops for you. As for your old ones, give it to my brother when he got free time to come over?" Lin Qing He asked.

"Don't need to make mine. Make two set for yourself." Zhou Qing Bai stated.

Lin Qing He grinned and replied, "My clothes don't get damaged, unlike you guys."

Speaking of it, she hadn't made many clothes since she came here. Most of them were the original owner's remains. Still, they were all in good condition. Also, her clothes don't get worn out, so there was no need to make new ones.

Zhou Qing Bai stared at his wife.

He knew that the village had a bad opinion of his wife. They say she didn't know how to live. In fact, he knew the best whether she did or didn't.

Basically, all the good stuff was left to him and the children. As for herself, she always makes do with the situation.

Zhou Qing Bai wasn't one to say pretty words. In his heart, he knew how much she put in for this family. It was all because of her that the family can have the current vitality.

"Why are you looking at me like this?" Lin Qing He glanced at him when she sewed the neckline. Seeing him staring at her, she asked in puzzlement.

"Make yourself two." Zhou Qing Bai maintained as he focused on her.

"I will." Lin Qing He chuckled and then continued to make clothes.

One made clothes, while the other watched her make it. Not finding it boring at all.

"This year, Da Wa's sweater needs to be disassembled and re-knitted. This kid is like you. He will definitely be a tall man in the future." Lin Qing He chattered.

"Don't exert yourself." Zhou Qing Bai replied.

"It's not tiring. There's always something to do at home." Lin Qing He said.

Although she can learn Chinese, Mathematics, and English when she was idle and want to pass, she had to do all the work that should be done at home. Otherwise, it'll keep niggling at the back of her mind.

"By the way, is the junior high school at the community recruiting teachers? I kind of want to teach." Lin Qing He changed the topic.

Zhou Qing Bai was surprised: "Teaching?"