Chapter 59

Eldest Brother, Second Brother, and Third Brother had seen it for themselves, so they went back.

Mother Zhou didn't come over in person. She inquired about it from them.

"That dog is top-notch. If there is one, our family should also raise a one. It's superb at watching the house." Third Brother honestly stated.

The dog was so astute that it seems to understand human words.

"Raise what dog in our home? It sounds good to have a dog at Fourth's side," said Mother Zhou after hearing that dog was really up to the mark.

Although keeping dogs costs food, the key point was that it's able to guard the home.

Old Fourth was the only man in his house. No one dared to go wild before he retired, but now that he had retired, men can't be lacking in the family.

Although Da Wa and his brothers were all sons, they were still very young and can't help out much. As for Fourth's wife, can't really count on her. So it was a good idea to keep a dog at home.

Mother Zhou concurred on this point.

For this reason, she visited it in person after having lunch. With Fei Ying, Mother Zhou couldn't even enter the door. She shouted for Da Wa and Er Wa as she was internally satisfied with Fei Ying's performance.

"Grandma is here."

Da Wa came out with a mouthful of oil.

At noon, sweet potatoes were cooked, accompanied by stewed meat and starch flour. He was very content with his meal.

"Fei Ying, this is grandma. Own family." Da Wa said to Fei Ying. Only then Fei Ying retreated to let Mother Zhou go in.

"Quite excellent." Mother Zhou was very satisfied.

"That's of course, Fei Ying is very smart." Da Wa puffed out, then turned to Fei Ying: "Fei Ying, go back and eat."

Mother Zhou saw that Fei Ying's bowl turned out to be a new porcelain bowl, and what's more, contained meat congee!

Mother Zhou's eyes widened at once: "Fei Ying eating this?"

"Yeah, Fei Ying just arrived. He got to have a good meal." Da Wa didn't care.

He was delighted to give Fei Ying a good meal.

Mother Zhou mentally remarked, 'good meal? People don't get to eat as well as a dog!'

Rice and lean meat congee!

Mother Zhou came in. Lin Qing He and Zhou Qing Bai were eating sweet potatoes with Er Wa and San Wa. Served with the sweet potatoes, was a plate of stewed meat and starch noodle, which tasted very good.

"Mother, have you eaten yet?" Lin Qing He greeted.

"I came here after eating." Mother Zhou said.

"Da Wa, go fetch a stool for your grandma to sit." Lin Qing He instructed.

Da Wa brought over a stool: "Grandma, please sit down."

Mother Zhou sat down and mentioned, "Is Feiying eating rice and lean meat congee?"

Lin Qing He said: "Mother, ask your son. He gave it. I didn't get to eat it myself."

With this, she reflected Mother Zhou's words. Obviously, she was the one who cooked it, but when pushing the blame, she had no pressure.

Zhou Qing Bai looked at his mother and said, "When Fei Ying was following me, he saved me twice. Mother, don't feel remorse for this rice."

How could Mother Zhou know about this reason?