Chapter 83

"You wrote these words?" Third Sister-in-law swiftly flipped through some. With a shocked expression, she uttered to her fourth sister-in-law.

The font was beautiful, really well written.

"I wrote it casually." Lin Qing He laughed, those were her written notes that were already revised.

Others were jotted down silently after memorizing the text.

"I didn't know you could write so well. So awesome." Third Sister-in-law couldn't resist admiring her.

As Third Sister-in-law had partaken in a literacy class for a while, the words she knew were very limited, let alone written.

"Previously, my academic record was good. However, I had no choice. My family won't let me study, instead, let my white-eyed wolf Second Brother studied." Lin Qing He said.

Males were being prioritized over females was a common phenomenon found in many parts of the rural area in the country.

"But it's useless to study now." Third Sister-in-law remarked.

"I know it's useless, but it's good to read it. People who read more will be smart." Lin Qing He responded.

Third Sister-in-law felt that her fourth sister-in-law wasn't clever for no reason. Look how studious she was. Even as a mother of three children, she didn't forget to study.

"Third Sister-in-law, don't mention this outside. It's enough for me to look over by myself. If it gets out that I self-study at home, people will laugh." Lin Qing He urged.

"I won't say. But loving to learn is a glorious matter, who would laugh at you?" Third Sister-in-law promised.

"Those petty-minded." Lin Qing He smiled.

Third Sister-in-law recalled Second Sister-in-law's loudmouth face and was silenced. Lin Qing He observed Zhou Dong Dong and grinned: "Little Dong Dong grows so fast. Last year, he was only a little bit. This year he can sit."

"Kids are like that. Wasn't Da Wa the same? He has gotten a lot bigger this year, and those at his age in the village aren't as tall as him." Third Sister-in-law commented.

Lin Qing He said with a laugh: "He's very naughty. In the middle of his homework, he saw his father go fishing for eel and immediately ran off with his two younger brothers."

After talking about the children for a while, they chat on other topics for a while. Then Third Sister-in-law took Zhou Dong Dong home.

Of course, Lin Qing He's reception toward her was good. She picked a few tomatoes, cut them on the plate, sprinkled with some sugar, and served with a toothpick to eat. This was a very good snack for hospitality.

Zhou Qing Bai took his three children out and returned almost in the evening.

The brothers, including Zhou Qing Bai, were all muddy. Lin Qing He didn't care since the clothes were washed by Zhou Qing Bai. It wasn't easy to dry this weather, but there were still spare clothes, so Lin Qing He wasn't mad.

If this she was to wash it, the brothers couldn't avoid a good yell.

Zhou Qing Bai brought back three big ricefield eels and numerous loaches.

During this season, whether it was ricefield eel or loach, both were very fat. And the taste was also impeccable.

The eel didn't need to sit in water first, while the loach needed to. So the eel was stewed straight away for dinner.

Zhou Qing Bai, who ate ricefield eel, was a little stimulated. Afterward, Lin Qing He suffered some good round of happiness issue.

There was no other way ah! This time was too long, so she sweated a lot. Sweating in this hot summer weather was uncomfortable.