Chapter 164

In the first month, it was still an idle period. The production team will not think about what to plant this spring before the fifteenth day of the first month

What's more, there wasn't much to do in January.

At this time they didn't even have a TV to watch.

Speaking of which, nowadays TV sets were only available in the homes of some leaders in the city. And they are still black and white.

If there was a radio in the house, that would be considered very impressive.

Lin Qing He wasn't interested in these things at all. What's more, there was technological advance mobile phone in her space.

While it was not snowing, Lin Qing He and Zhou Qing Bai went up the mountain.

The three mischievous boys wanted to follow as well. Since they want to, then tag along. With children, one basically doesn't get the space for couple's time.

The family set up traps on the mountain to catch pheasants. Although they didn't catch anything at all in the whole afternoon, the family was still all joy and laughter on the way home.

The people in the village admire this family's life.

Not a moment of feeling troubled at all.

Especially Lin Qing He. Honestly, though this woman didn't know how to live properly, no one had ever seen her beat and scold her child. Unlike some women in the village. When it comes it to, they were more ruthless than men.

The men in the village were quite envious of Zhou Qing Bai.

Lin Qing He was pretty and knew how to cook. She was a spendthrift, but wasn't money earned to be spent?

And whether one knew how to spend money was also a technique. If some people were given money, they won’t know how to spend it. In the end, they save it all.

Then life at home was really meaningless.

What were they eating each day?

Most of the people had experienced the years of famine and can endure hardship. However, there was no damage inflicted from the comparisons.

They saw how Zhou Qing Bai was fed and not get slim at all.

They thought that once he retired from the force, he was going to end up like them.

Who knew there was no change.

It just shows how good Lin Qing He's cooking skills were.

Lin Qing He had nothing to do that day, so she made a nice meal while memorizing the text.

She soaked red beans. She planned to make red bean rolls, which the whole family loved to eat.

After making red bean rolls, she started to cook up things like eight-treasure congee again. This was to let her family intake more fiber and grain.

Every time Da Wa, Er Wa, and San Wa go out to play, some friends will ask them what they had.

It became a habit to ask.

Da Wa got his fill of showing off now. Same with Er Wa. About what they were eating, there wasn't much to talk about. The two brothers preferred to play football more.

As for San Wa, he was still very eager to talk.

When other pals asked, he counted with his fingers: "My mother made red bean rolls, eight-treasure congee, sesame cake, and peanut crisps. But my favorite is the eight-treasure congee. It's so yummy that I had five bowls in one meal!"