Chapter 150

Da Wa, who owns a soccer ball naturally, had no shortage of friends. Lin Qing He rarely interfered with the matters of him making friends.

But if she found out they dared to egg him to do bad things, then she would definitely not be polite.

But so far, Da Wa hadn't caused any trouble.

Da Wa and Er Wa didn't return until about half-past five.

Both brothers were filthy all over. Once they got back, she immediately sent them to take a bath as soon as they came back.

At this time, San Wa, the busy man, came back from outside. Needless to say, he was also completely dirty.

This kid played glass marbles with others. The knee and elbow area especially wasted fabric as he played on his stomach.

Lin Qing He had nagged about it several times and after each time, he still forgot. He probably understood it, so when he came back, he acted a little sneaky, almost like being a thief.

"What are you hiding for? Hurry up and take a bath." Lin Qing He glanced at him.

"Mother, you are so beautiful today." San Wa immediately presented sweet flattery.

Lin Qing He said: "I will sort you out later."

Then she had the three of them take a bath, while she went in and brought out the food.

Just a dish like scrambled eggs with leeks and a bowl of shrimp soup served with mantou.

Right now, it was a time of barrenness. It will take a while before the green vegetables can be forage. However, she can dig some wild vegetables for consumption tomorrow.

After a while, Father Zhou and Zhou Qing Bai also came over.

"Go call your grandmother to come over for dinner." Lin Qing He turned to Da Wa.

Da Wa went.

Mother Zhou brought little Su Cheng over.

The family began to eat.

"This year, the investigation has been strict. There's no way to raise more chickens at home."

After dinner, Zhou Qing Bai told to his wife.

Initially, Lin Qing He planned to raise two more, but let it dropped after she heard this. She said, "Not allowed, then won't raise. I will see if there are other delicious foods during the summer harvest."

"Don't overwork yourself. About sufficient is enough." Zhou Qingbai said.

In fact, Zhou Qing Bai didn't have a high demand for this department. It was fine as long as he had a full stomach. But if there was something delicious, Zhou Qing Bai would naturally eat more.

Lin Qing He nodded. The next day, the guys went to work, while Da Wa and Er Wa went to school.  Lin Qing He headed out to dig wild vegetable with San Wa.

"Mother, is there any meat to eat for lunch? Just wild vegetables on their own aren't delicious." San Wa said.

"Scrambled eggs with wild vegetables as dumpling filling." Lin Qing He responded.

"Still more delicious with meat," San Wa honestly stated.

"No meat." Lin Qing He maintained.

San Wa sighed like an old head on young shoulders: "When can I be able to eat meat until I'm full?"

"You can really dream. Maybe once you grow up and have the ability, you might be able to eat meat every day." Lin Qing He replied.

"Then when I grow up, I will make money to buy meat for you to eat." San Wa said.