Chapter 102

Because they were married off, they can't really say anything about their maternal family's matter. They only come back a few times a year, so better to leave those disputes alone.

During lunch, they gathered together to eat. Lin Qing He and Zhou Qing Bai took their boy back home for lunch and didn't join in.

As for Second Sister-in-law's pregnancy, Lin Qing He still had no idea.

On the third day, her whole family got ready and went straight to the county city to play.

They reached the county city at nine o'clock. The family wandered around the city first. Lin Qing He initially wanted to go to the hospital, but when Zhou Qing Bai asked her why she was going to the hospital, Lin Qing He looked at him with a worried look and said she was fine. In the end, Zhou Qing Bai dug out the truth, she was going to the hospital to buy condoms.

After Zhou Qing Bai asked what was condoms, his face was black.

"On New Year, don't be like this. We came out to have fun." Lin Qing He coaxed.

Only then, Zhou Qing Bai calmed his emotions. She still got reprimanded by his righteous words, saying that it was not good to go to the hospital during the New Year. He firmly disallowed her to go.

The family went to the shopping mall to get photographed. Because she still wanted to go to the hospital to buy that thing, Zhou Qing Bai's face was expressionless when it was his turn. No matter how Lin Qing He tried, she did not make him laugh.

The boys were ecstatic getting their picture taken. They wished that they could take a few more photos and take a few more cool poses.

Seeing that it was about done, they brought a basket of apples to see Zhou Xiao Mei.

Zhou Xiao Mei's complexion was excellent. Zhou Xiao Mei was delighted about her Fourth Brother's Family's visit.

Probably due to her pregnancy, her gaze tender at the sight of the boys' adorable appearance.

She expressed her feelings of hope with Lin Qing He.

"You and Brother-in-law are good-looking, so your children won't fare badly." Lin Qing He said, and then urged: "Starting now, eat more apples, understand? Don't eat too much, just eat one or two a day is enough. Also consume more of soybeans, sesame, peanuts, and the likes. Yesterday, when Brother-in-law came over, Mother gave him a lot of soybeans. Buy some pork, big bones, and the likes. It'll be great to stew them together and eat."

"He's preparing all of these for me." Zhou Xiao Mei abashedly responded.

Lin Qing He grinned: "Look, I'm right. He's a doting person. In his eyes, he can't see anyone except you."

Zhou Xiao Mei pursed her lips as she giggled. Her face radiated happiness.

"However, once your belly gets bigger this year, what will you do with your position in the factory?" Lin Qing He asked.

"At that time, I'll ask for leave. It's just the afterward, there'll be no one to look after the child. I want to send the baby back to let Mother help me care for it."

"Let Mother?" Lin Qing He froze: "Mother wants to work, she may not necessarily be free."

"How many work points can she earn when working? I have discussed with Da Lin. When the time comes, I will give Mother five yuans a month to help me look after it, which is much better than going to the field." Zhou Xiao Mei justified.

"This is a good idea." If it was five yuan a month at this time, it was certainly good.

After all, Zhou Xiao Mei's salary was only worth so much.