Chapter 134

Lin Qinghe, who had left, naturally didn't witness happy the little old lady’s son, daughter-in-law, and her grandson was when they came home to see so many food coupons, pork, and flour.

It was the national food coupons given. The meat was good meat, and the flour were also wheat flour. The transaction was really unusual.

The little old lady even regretted it a little bit. She should have collected more.

However, she knew the girl would definitely not come again.

After all, this kind of matter was unique.

Lin Qing He was in a very good mood along the way.

This time she gained a total of eight large gold bars, as well as six pieces of jade, two jade hairpins, a gold bracelet, and an antique bottle.

These were all good stuff.

Of course, Lin Qing He was very clear that these things weren't that little old lady's possessions. They were all picked up from the outside.

So she didn't think it wrong to exchange with the things in her possession.

Because of the current kind of situation with the next seven or eight years included, these yellow and white things can't be circulated.

Being able to change so many things into her possession wasn't bad value.

Because of winter, the things she gave were obviously more useful.

Lin Qing He merrily returned to the guest house. Once she was back, she saw Zhou Qing Bai sitting on the bed waiting for her.

Seeing her coming back, Zhou Qing Bai stood up at once.

Lin Qing He immediately warned: "I will remind first. The thing I hate most is domestic violence. If you dare to touch me, our marriage definitely won't work out!"

Zhou Qing Bai forcefully pulled this heartless woman, who was away for one morning and left him alone here, into his embrace.

Lin Qing He was relieved when she saw that he was just hugging her, not trying to hit her. Because she collected so much gold and precious jade, her life in the future had some guarantee, so Lin Qing He was also in a good mood.

She returned the hug and said, "Didn't I leave a note for you? Why are you still so worried about me? I was just going out to relax."

"I'm worried." Zhou Qing Bai stated.

He knew very clearly how the situation outside was. He didn't have any connections here, so if anything happened, he couldn't protect her.

"Let's go back?" Zhou Qing Bai looked at her.

He really wanted to go back. There was nothing good about having a trip. Initially, he had wanted to check his body, but now he knew that the reason was not with him, then there was really no reason to stay.

"OK." Lin Qing He readily agreed.

Although things collected weren't much, the result was still pleasing.

Most importantly, that kind of gold bar, afraid it was about one jin (500g). If not, then seven or eight liang (350-400g). In the future, one can't get this without one hundred thousand yuan.

She collected so many pieces, it was almost a million.

And there was other stuff.

So Lin Qing He was elated.

Zhou Qing Bai immediately booked a ticket for tomorrow. Lin Qing He was taken aback: "So fast?"

"Better to return early." Zhou Qing Bai looked at her.