Chapter 155

Lin Qing He wasn't in a rush to leave the supply and demand cooperative and chatted with Shen Yu.

She also cared about Shen Yu's dating matter.

Shen Yu was still a little shy, Without needing Lin Qing He to ask afterward, she spilled it all out.

Her match was called Chen Jie, an very upright young man. He had told her all about himself like his salary and all.

"It's just a bit crowded at home." Shen Yu sighed.

Everything else was fine, but Chen Jie's house was too crowded. There were so many people in the house.

"It's not just his family that is crowded. The housing conditions are so tight now. It's pretty good to have a place to stay." Lin Qing He said honestly.

Don't assume that it's so impressive being a city folk. It was only impressive on the surface because even though the city people have jobs, the actual housing conditions were a bit worse than those in the countryside.

Inside that small tube-shaped apartment, it was only a few dozen of square. Sometimes a dozen people within three generations lived together.

No wonder the relationship between brothers and sisters in this era was mostly relatively poor. If one wanted to find people who live in harmony, they can't find a few.

This was the reason.

With so many people squeezed together, all the good feelings were all crowded out.

"The main thing is that you and him both have jobs. If you get married, you will go back there to live at night. You won't be there all day. In fact, it doesn't matter much." Lin Qing He stated.

"I actually plan to save money to buy one." Shen Yu said.

"That's a lot of money." Lin Qing He looked at her and exclaimed.

She didn't expect this girl to actually want to buy a house by herself.

It was indeed possible to buy a house at this time, but at this time there were too few houses that can be bought. And they must have the qualification to. Everyone also had a standard for the size of the house, and it was not good to live in a large area.

People will comment about them enjoying feudalism.

Of course, if it was like Su Da Lin inheriting from his parents, then naturally there was no problem.

When Su Da Lin's parents were still alive, his grandfather and grandmother were also there, so it was excessive for the whole family to live together.

But for now, it was undoubtedly spacious for Su Da Lin and Zhou Xiao Mei.

"It does take a lot of money and may not be able to buy it." Shen Yu lamented.

Lin Qing He said, "I know some people. I can ask around for you?"

Shen Yu's eyes lit up and looked at her as she exclaimed, "Do you really know someone?"

"I don't know if there's any available. Don't hold too much hope. I can go and ask about it for you." Lin Qing He stated.

"Then I will trouble you, Sister. If there is, it's fine even if it's older and smaller." Shen Yu said quickly.

Lin Qing He promised and came over to ask the retired female worker who made her the quilt.

"You want a house?" the ma'am asked.

"What I want? One of my sisters wants to get married and the man's house doesn't have enough room. That's why they want to move out?" Lin Qing he explained.