Chapter 105

"Father, don't think about finding excuses. I heard it with my own ears. There was one more time before that!" Da Wa also had a serious expression.

San Wa simply got off the Kang to grab onto Zhou Qing Bai's legs. He hit a few times with his utmost strength, and then turned to his mother: "Hit now, don't be angry."

Initially, Lin Qing He was mortified. Was there anything more embarrassing than their couple's homework being exposed by these little imps?

But seeing the three sons protecting her like this, she started to feel an ache from the heart. Then she was touched.

Lin Qing He went over to hug San Wa and gave Zhou Qing Bai a glance. Zhou Qing Bai had finally understood, he also wanted to laugh.

Da Wa woke up in the middle of the night before and he thought he had forgotten. Unexpectedly, he didn't.

He had overheard them last night too.

Lin Qing He didn't need him to speak, she explained to Da Wa, Er Wa, and San Wa, who was in her arms: "Your father didn't hit me."

"How is that possible? I won't hear it wrong." Da Wa didn't believe it.

At the time, he really wanted to get up and help his mother but he was powerless at a young age. He was just too sleepy and couldn't get up.

"Mother, you don't help Father cover it up. We won't forgive Father's crimes!" Er Wa, the kid, was still in the frontline.

"Hit back!" San Wa was in her arms, he waved a small baby fist in warning to his father.

"It's true. It wasn't your father beating me, it was Mother who had a nightmare." Lin Qing He said: "Mother had a nightmare and woken up Da Wa. You two little ones were still sleeping like a pig. Your father also woke up and he comforted me."

This explanation was very reliable.

Da Wa believed a little, while Er Wa was puzzled. "What is a nightmare?" He always slept till dawn. Besides going to pee in the middle of the night, he didn't dream.

Da Wa explained to him: "Nightmare is a bad dream."

"Have you ever dreamed of one, Eldest Brother?" Er Wa asked him.

"I have. I dreamed that my trotter was eaten by Gang Tie, whom you brought home. I was so angry, I kicked him into the water. Then I woke up in fright." Da Wa replied.

"Isn't that drowning?" Er Wa said with wide eyes.

"Complete nonsense. In the first month, not allowed to speak nonsense." Lin Qing He interjected.

But after such an interruption, the three brothers understood. It turned out that it wasn’t Father hitting Mother, rather it was Mother getting nightmare and Father was comforting her.

"This is quite embarrassing. You are not allowed to go outside and speak of it, otherwise, if I catch a single word, all the snacks will be banned in the future. I can keep my words." Lin Qing He gave Da Wa and Er Wa a warning look.

Da Wa and Er Wa promised and it let her feel reassured. They definitely won't tell the story of Mother's crying from a nightmare and Father giving comfort.

"Seeing how good you are, I'll reward each of you with a new set of clothes." Lin Qing He stated.

"Hehe, is Mother bribing us?" Da Wa laughed.

Lin Qing He smiled with an itch of wanting to hit him. This kid knew to use the word bribe!

Like this, this matter was over.