Chapter 106

However, under Lin Qing He's teaching, Da Wa didn't get into brawls much. She pretended to not know about the occasional private fights. Boys, they must fight when they were young, as it was very beneficial to their physical and mental health.

She can't be too strict.

Da Wa was naturally bold and had excellent grades, so he can easier make friends.

Third Sister-in-law expressed: "I also want to send Wu Ni to school."

"Then do it." Lin Qing He stared at her with slight bewilderment and then responded.

None of the girls in old Zhou family studied. Eldest Sister-in-law's three girls, Second Sister-in-law's two daughters, and Third Sister-in-law's Wu Ni never been to school.

It wasn’t her child and not her responsibility. It would be great if she could manage her boys well, so naturally, she wouldn't speak out.

To her surprise, Third Sister-in-law brought this up to her. So she gave a positive answer.

"You also thinks it's good?" Third Sister-in-law looked at her.

"Of course it’s better to study. People who read books will be smart and get infinite possibilities in the future. If not, they will spend their entire life in the field, and even entering a city will become a luxury. Let's not talk about other things. In the beginning, when old Zhou Family chose me not only for my looks but also because they heard that I have studied before and recognized words." Lin Qing He said.

Third Sister-in-law asked, "How much is a semester fee?"

"It's not expensive, just a few yuans. You and Third Brother can afford it. Let Wu Ni go to school. After she grows up, she will definitely appreciate you." Lin Qing He said.

"It's not necessary to be grateful, as long as she will do fine is enough." Third Sister-in-law smiled.

Lin Qing He nodded. Parents' hearts were like this, they hoped for the best for the children, except for Father Lin and Mother Lin.

Third Sister-in-law decided to let Wu Ni go to school.

Wu Ni was overjoyed to hear the news. Wu Ni can go to school but for the other Ni girls, they weren't so lucky.

However, Second Sister-in-law's Zhou San Ni had her thoughts. But as soon it was expressed, it was suppressed by Second Sister-in-law: "What studying? Is that useful? Do you not see those educated youth in the village? Aren't they still coming to the countryside to farm?"

In one sentence, it shut Zhou San Ni's mouth.

Second Sister-in-law also complained to Second Brother: "Fourth's wife is rich, and Third's wife is following her suit. What are they doing?"

Second Brother gave his honest opinion: "It's not like we don't have money. We can send San Ni and Liu Ni to school for a few years."

Although studying was really useless, but it still good to study, at least they can recognize words.

"I'm not letting one go and you want two to go. Do you think your family's money is blown by the wind? How many girls are studying in the whole village?" Second Sister uttered in ire.

At the end of last year, every family got a share of some money after the family separation. This money was firmly held by Second Sister-in-law and she would never take it out.

Used for her daughter's education? It was a waste of money.  She also might not plan to send her son to school!

Second Brother didn't say anything.