Chapter 52

"Nobody would deny that. She came back yesterday evening and talked like that." Eldest Sister-in-law's lip twitched as she spoke.

"Don't quarrel with her. You're pregnant, don't make yourself angry." Lin Qing He coaxed.

Eldest Sister-in-law burst into a smile when she comforted her instead: "I wouldn't keep it on my chest."

Then she looked at the cloth in her hand and pointed out, "After making another winter innerwear for Fourth Brother-in-law, I estimate there's enough leftover to make two sets of summer clothes for him."

"One summer set is enough. The rest will be for the three boys'. They don't any to wear." Lin Qing He responded.

Zhou Qing Bai didn't bring many clothes back, but there were two sets. According to Lin Qing He's perspective, he didn't have enough to wear. In the mind of this era, it was definitely enough. But making an extra set isn't a bad idea.

The three boys definitely needed it.

Lin Qing He's speed was now very fast because she became skilled in using the sewing machine. Plus she was irritated from seeing Second Sister-in-law's face. So it took two and a half days to complete Zhou Qing Bai's second winter clothes.

The rest was summerwear. Lin Qing He also spent a few days to finish these and packed it in the closet.

She doesn't need to go to the old Zhou's house and run into Second Sister-in-law anymore.

In the morning, they had millet porridge with salted eggs. Lin Qing He announced: "Today I have to pickle another batch. You guys eat too fast."

It was only that long before the pickled eggs were almost devoured up. She had brought over the eggs twice to Father Zhou and Mother Zhou. Each time two, so four in total.
Now there were only a few left. The rest was eaten by the father and sons.

"I will go out and buy some eggs later." Zhou Qing Bai nodded.

"Is there no lamb sold here?" Lin Qing He asked.

"Not here." Zhou Qing Bai looked at her and said, "Want to eat?"

Lin Qing He shook her head and replied: "Don't torment yourself, going so far to the county city in this weather."

The last time he bought a bicycle, he also brought a jin of lamb back. She had added goji berry and stewed a lamb and goji berry soup. The taste was really delicious.

Although it was only a jin, the whole family was extremely content.

Zhou Qing Bai nodded and said nothing. After taking care of the two little piglets after breakfast, he pushed the bicycle and carried the basket out.

Lin Qing He continued to knit the woolen trousers at home. It was for the kids. She also wanted one. This weather was extremely freezing.

She assumed Zhou Qing Bai had gone to the community's supply and demand cooperative. To her surprise, he only returned from this trip at 11:30. He also brought back three jin of mutton!

"The snow and wind are so big, why did you go to the county city?" Lin Qing He couldn't help saying when she saw his cheeks were flushed.

"It's not cold riding a bicycle." Zhou Qing Bai stated.

Not only did he brought back the lamb, but also five jins of eggs.

Lin Qing He quickly sent him to go to Kang and wait. First, she boiled him a bowl of ginger soup for him to down. Then she nagged: "You better let up a bit next time!"

"Mother, Father knows that you want to eat lamb, so specially bought it for you." Er Wa interjected.

Lin Qing He looked at Zhou Qing Bai, saw Zhou Qing Bai rubbed Er Wa's head and his gaze that met her eyes carried obvious indulgence.