Chapter 174

Also, there was her five work points and 13 yuan salary.

Within this whole village, her family's life can't go badly.

What's more, since Lin Qing He became a teacher herself and her income was apparent on the surface, her initial order of three bottles of milk turned into four bottles.

Neither Father Zhou nor Mother Zhou got a share. The extra bottle was for Zhou Qing Bai.

Zhou Qing Bai didn't plan on drinking it. He urged her to drink it herself, but Lin Qing He didn't agree.

Even though his body wasn't in serious trouble now, Lin Qing He could never forget that his body had been severely injured.

Also, this man had a reticent person, even if he felt uncomfortable, he won't say anything.

Lin Qing He knew him very well.

She had often urged him to earn seven or eight work points, but he had never listened.

That's why Lin Qing He did her utmost to give him three proper meals a day. She feared that he would gain unseeable pain.

When they get old, good days will also arrive. She didn't want him to miss out on a good life.

As for Father Zhou and Mother Zhou, she won't bother.

It's not that she didn't want to buy it, but rather the two won't be pleased if she bought it. She needed to get approval from them, so Lin Qing He didn't even mention about buying it for both of them. That's why she only ordered an extra bottle for Zhou Qing Bai. What's more, she had to watch him down it before going to work.

Zhou Qing Bai was also helpless about this.

On the other hand, Mother Zhou was quite delighted in her heart, because she could see how Fourth's wife took care of her youngest son.

She was more attentive than her, the mother.

And this was also the money earned by Fourth's wife, so Father Zhou and Mother Zhou didn't say anything.

Zhou Qing Bai received the same treatments as his sons, drinking a bottle of milk every day. Even the villagers knew this.

But seeing how Zhou Qing Bai's rosy complexion and gleaming eyes, they were envious.

Some wives had lamented. They privately muttering about Zhou Qing Bai's capability in that area, as if they had experienced it and often envy Lin Qing He.

Lin Qing He, who was being envied, didn't know that she was envied.

And on the contrary, she requested Zhou Qing Bai to do it in moderation.

Especially when the annual autumn harvest arrived in the blink of an eye.

At the end of this month, the horn of the autumn harvest was going to be sounded.

At this time, it'll be extremely busy. The school also got a break. Usually, there were classes in the morning and received a break in the afternoon to participate in the autumn harvest to earn work points.

No matter if it was the primary school or junior high school, it was like this.

In the autumn harvest season, nothing was more important than the autumn harvest.

From now on, Lin Qing He had already had the mind to nourish Zhou Qing Bai.

Tomorrow morning she will have to go to Sister Mei to get the meat. In addition to leftovers, she had also ordered two jins of pork belly.

As for the meat in her space, there was really not much left to eat.

Zhou Qing Bai and Father Zhou came back with Da Wa and Er Wa. After they cleaned up, the whole family gathered together to eat.