Chapter 78

Apparently, Zhou Qing Bai had not reached that level.

Farm work was hard work, but he can still do it and he recovered a lot after returning home for a meal.

However, pig food was still cooked by Lin Qing He. Zhou Qing Bai carried it over and fed it, and then cleaned the pigsty and chicken coop as well. This was what he had to do every day.

Witnessing his uncomplaining attitude, Lin Qing He felt that she was unconscientious, as she only took charge of three meals a day and ignored the rest.

But what can she do? She got a fortunate life.

Unconscionable women generally had a good life. She was almost like that.

Of course, the hard-working and capable women were the same, but they just had it harder. People were different and their existence was for a reason.

The existence of a woman like her meant that it was reasonable.

The husband and wife were preoccupied till seven o'clock, very fast.

It was getting dark later now. At this time, the lights were just turned on and Zhou Qing Bai went out.

The three children studied, Lin Qing He worked on the shoes while keeping supervision. It was only around 7:30 when Zhou Qing Bai came back. He had something to discuss with the branch secretary.

Lin Qing He motioned to him to rest first. Zhou Qing Bai stood there unmoving, obviously waiting for her.

Da Wa and Er Wa started to wiggle their eyebrows. Lin Qing He glared: "You two are drawing your eyes? Hurry, do your homework. Once done, blow out the light and go to sleep. To do your homework when it's not bright outside, don't you know that foreign oil is expensive?"

"From tomorrow onward, do it once you get off from school. Don't eat until you finish." Zhou Qing Bai felt that his elder son had disturbed his private time for two, so he said solemnly.

Da Wa's face turned bitter. He wanted to say something but couldn't beat this couple and could only say that he would write it earlier tomorrow.

After writing, he memorized another poem. Only then Lin Qing He let him off.

She had him and Er Wa to prepare to sleep.

Lin Qing He came back with San Wa and chatted with San Wa for a while. The kid spoke very smoothly now and was also a chatterbox.

Zhou Qing Bai didn't find his youngest son bothersome. Sure enough, after playing for almost half an hour, San Wa began to yawn. When he yawned, he immediately fell asleep.

Lin Qing He got pulled over by Zhou Qing Bai.

"Don't mess, you've been busy all day. Go to bed early." Lin Qing He whispered.

"Not tired." Zhou Qing Bai flipped to the top.

Lin Qing He could only make another excuse and uttered, "I'm not better yet."

"Just once, I'll be gentler." Zhou Qing Bai maintained.

What happened proved that when a man says this, it was just as unreliable as saying 'I would rub, won't enter'.

In the end, Lin Qing He ended up sleeping due to exhaustion.

A satisfied Zhou Qingbai cleaned up his wife's body. At this time, it was almost ten o'clock, so it was from eight o'clock, when they got on the Kang, until now.

Zhou Qing Bai went to the kitchen to scoop the pig food to feed the pig.

This was the last meal of the day. He had to get up and cook for them at five o'clock the next morning.