Chapter 166

Mother Zhou felt that every time her fourth daughter-in-law talked about her youngest son, her face seemed to be glowing.

Moreover, the reason why Fourth's wife became better now, wasn't it because it was brought on by her youngest son after he came back?

She used to be really unrestrained.

But that's all in the past, no need to mention it. It was enough to change for better in the future.

Still, Mother Zhou saw the importance of a man to the family from Fourth's wife's situation.

Even when Qing Bai didn't do anything after he came back, he was able to change his wife. He made his wife become better and better now and be one hundred percent filial to them two elders.

They had noodles in soy paste and egg sauce at night.

Lin Qing He kept to her usual routine. Eating about half a bowl was enough, Zhou Qing Bai and Father Zhou both had a large bowl of noodles.

"Da Wa's Mother eats too little." Mother Zhou remarked at the dinner table.

"It's not. My appetite is only so big." Lin Qing He didn't mind.

Every meal, she only ate 60% full. She didn't have to do heavy-duty work, so metabolism won't be so fast.

However, in Mother Zhou's opinion, that bit she had was too little. But after so many days, Mother Zhou noticed she didn't eat much at every meal.

So even when she splurged and often bought meat and eggs back, 90% of the food goes into the stomachs of her son and grandchildren. While she ate 10% of it.

Was there anything to complain about?

She wasn't like some women, who didn't care about their men and children and just sate themselves.

Zhou Qing Bai didn't say anything. He simply scooped two large bundles of noodles for his wife. Lin Qing He was taken aback, then gave him a displeased look as she uttered, "Just eat your food."

"Eat more." Zhou Qing Bai stated.

"Mother, I'll also give you mine." Er Wa piped.

"Me too." San Wa followed.

"Mother, pass the bowl over. I scooped it for you." Da Wa had already twirled up a bundle of noodles and motioned for her to pass the bowl over.

Lin Qing He dismissed them, "All of you, eat your own. Want to send me packing with that bit of little noodle. Not gonna be that easy. I made this noodle for you. When you grow up, you can get me something better then."

The three brothers merrily promised.

The whole family happily had lunch.

After a little more than an hour of break, Zhou Qing Bai had to go to work again.

"Da Wa, after getting off school, remember to go to gather pigweed with Er Wa." Lin Qing He said when Da Wa was heading to school.

"I know." Da Wa acknowledged.

Er Wa also nodded. The two brothers had made an arrangement with others.

At this time, when the students finished studying, they would go to fetch pigweed in exchange for work points. Although it wasn't much, a bit still counted and can get a share of food later. These were all food.

Lin Qing He let them be and sent the brothers on their way to school.

Her method of teaching had always been this way. San Wa was still young, so he should have fun. But once he gets older, he will also go forage pigweed.