Chapter 192

"You can forget about scholarships. It's more like rewarding you with a pen or an enamel cup," Lin Qing He said.

Although there were already signs of attention to education, it had not yet reached that level.

There was no such thing as a scholarship.

Lin Qing He wasn't shooting her mouth about Da Wa's cramps. She had started to increase her milk supply.

In addition to milk, she also cooked egg or something for him to take to school to eat when hungry every day.

After eating this way for only half a month, this kid said he didn't have leg cramps at night.

Father Zhou thought it was great.

Mother Zhou pondered. Fourth's wife was really willing to spend money.

Zhou Qing Bai, the father, had this experience as well. When he was in puberty, he met with this phenomenon.

But at that time, the conditions were terrible. To be able to fill his stomach was already good enough. As for drinking milk and eating eggs? Even if his parents favored him, don't think about it.

"It was difficult for you to be so tall at that time." Lin Qing He talked about this with Zhou Qing Bai when she was free.

"I didn't stay at home long before I enter the army." Zhou Qing Bai said.

Speaking of it, he really started to grow after he went to the army.

At his fastest growth, he grew almost 13 cm tall in a year.

Every time he came home, I piled up a lot of height. Of course, this was what his mother said.

Lin Qing He grinned and said, "If you want to eat anything, I'll make it up for you. Although it's a bit late, you should also get some nourishment."

Zhou Qing Bai knew that his wife was teasing him. The corners of his mouth raised slightly and said nothing.

Now Lin Qing He mostly stewed soup.

Rib soup, bone soup, fish soup, shrimp skin soup, and seaweed soup were Lin Qing He's frequent choice.

However, even with this kind of nourishment, Da Wa didn't get fat at all. Not only did he not appear fat, but he also looked thin. Of course, he inherited Zhou Qing Bai's physique.

He looked thin, but if he took off his clothes, he wasn't thin at all.

Er Wa and San Wa were okay. As for the brothers, little Su Cheng and little Su Xun, because they were still young, it was easier to get chubbier. Both of them were plumper.

Who wouldn't compliment how well Teacher Lin, the aunt, treat her nephews?

Lin Qing He didn't have to teach that day. She cycled to the county city early in the morning.

She came here to buy fish. This time she planned to buy more to store up in the space, especially for crucian carp soup. The crucian carp at this time was truly wild crucian carp.

Lin Qing He's personal favorite was a soup made with tofu.

As for the crucian carp, there were too many bones. She didn't like it at all. It was all fed to Zhou Qing Bai.

There were fish on the black market. Lin Qing He bought a net full of it. There were even freshwater fish such as tilapia and crucian. Bass too.

Lin Qing He had no reservation. She took them all and immediately put them in the space when no one was around.

Then she bought a pack of goji berries and a pack of red dates. A pack of candy as well. There was nothing else to buy.

She took these things back home.