Chapter 1

Nicole's POV

"Niall put me down!" I yelled. Niall laughed and set me down. When he looked at me I could see the sadness in his eyes. Tomorrow, I was leaving to live in the U.S. I didn't want to but my dad got trasfered to Alabama. I had to start a whole new life and start middle school with people I don't know. I would have to make all new friends. "Nicole" Niall spoke interrupting my thoughts,"Never forget me." A tear slipped down my cheek as I went to hug him. His arms wrapped around my waist and he rested his head on my shoulder. I knew this is what I was gonna miss. All our little moments. Niall meant everything to me. He was my best friend. "I wont" I whispered, as my mom called me inside. Niall hugged me and kissed my forehead. "I'll see you tomorrow." He called. As I turned around, we did our secret handshake. I walked inside and tried to get some sleep.

*******

Niall ' s POV

It was all to soon. She couldn't be leaving. She was my best friend. I knew it was because her dad had been transferred to the U.S. but I still wanted her in Ireland with me. We grew up together. When I said good night tonight I knew it would be hard to say goodbye in the morning. As I walked up the stairs to my room I grabbed my guitar and started writing. I had always wanted to go to the X-Factor and audition, but I'm not old enough yet. I'm only 13. But as soon as I turn 16, I plan on auditioning. But before I audition, I want Nicole's opinion on it before I do anything because I know she will give me the honest truth.

**********
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!!
This is my first story so comment how it was. I'm working on the next chapter and it may be up in a few days. Let me know if you like it!!!
~Kristin