New Life

Hii Guys!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

                  Avni cooks the breakfast and hears the alarm sound. She off the alarm and opens another room. She takes the couriers and comes out of the room. She ate breakfast and stood in front of her grandma's photo and prayed. She takes her college bag and couriers and comes out of the house and locks it. She came to the post office which was nearby and post the courier to a different address. And gets on the bus to reach the college. The bus stops at the bus stand and starts to walk and reaches the college. When she was on the way to her classroom, she met Swetha. She smiles and wishes her.

Avni: Good morning, Mam.

Swetha: Good morning, ...

Avni: Avni

Swetha: Ha, Avni. We will meet in the class.

                 By saying this Swetha moved from there and Avni reaches the class. Ria enters the class and sees Avni sitting with another girl. She sighs and sits on the opposite chair near her. The classes starts and went with their introduction and subject introduction. During break time, Avni sits in the class and doesn't go to the canteen. Neil and his gang sit in their regular place and saw Ria coming toward them. They speak with her and went to the canteen. All the way, Neil noticed that Avni was not in the canteen. They enjoyed their time and went to the classes. When the bell rings at 1:30 pm, everyone starts to come out of the class. Ria followed Avni. But Avni runs away from her and went out of college. She takes the bus and reaches her house. She freshens herself and enters the room. She on the light and saw the product. She checked her phone on her IG account and there were some orders. Avni starts to do small businesses using the money to make her living. She runs a business of handmade products like Stead, Chain, Bangles and the thing which will place on the wall for decoration. At 4-6 pm, she goes to the ice cream parlour to work there as a part-time job. She will reach her home by 7 pm and study the subject and will go to sleep. This was her daily routine. For a week, she escaped from Neil's eyes and Ria to make her schedule properly. But, one day, during the break period, Neil saw Avni in her classroom. He enters the class and Avni sees him and gets annoyed. He sits before her and calls her.

Neil: Hello, Meow

Avni: How many times do you want me to repeat to not say me as meow?

Neil: it's been a week, we didn't meet I think so, am I right?

Avni: Of course, after all, I escaped from your eyes to not hear your words or call me as a meow.

Neil: So, you saw me.

Avni: Ha?

Neil: Iam glad, that someone has fear in me.

Avni: Iam not fear of seeing you. I am just getting away from you to not get annoyed by you.

Neil: Oh. But you know I like to annoy you. Meow.

Avni: What do you want?

Neil: What are you doing here all alone? Why dont you go out or to the canteen?

Avni: Thats my wish of being wherever I want. I won't go to the canteen.

Neil: Didnt you bring enough money to buy your snacks like you didn't bring money to buy chain?

Avni: You stop it. Don't get me on my nerves by your talks. I will go out rather than hear your stupid talks, Stupid.

Neil: You...

Avni: Like you call me. Stupid.

Neil: Are you taking revenge on me?

Avni: Whatever you think.