Broken Heart 2

Hii Guys!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Dayawanthi sees the boy was moving with Avni. She smiles and slowly closed her eyes. Both Dayawanthi and Avni were taken into the operation theatre. Surendra calls Ashish and said about Dayawanthi's accident. He said that he will come and ended the call. On the other side, Mitali was crying by sitting in front of the operation theatre. The man sees her son.

Man: Where were you about to go?

Boy: I came in search of you, dad. Mom was with grandma. She asked me to check whether you came. Did you bring the dress?

Man: Yes. I will go and take the dress. You wait here.

Boy: Okay.

He saw Mitali was still crying. He goes toward her.

Boy: Hey, girl.

Mitali: Ha.

Boy: Dont cry, your sister will be fine. By the way, where were your parents? Are they not with you when your sister met with an accident? Do you want me to call?

Mitali remembers her grandma. She asked the boy to wait here and runs toward the receptionist. She asked about Dayawanthi, she says that she was in the operation theatre. She runs towards the operation theatre and saw her parents were sitting there outside. They saw her.

Mitali: What happened to grandma?

Asha: Operation was going. They asked for the signature and went. How did you come here so fast?

Mitali: If you didn't help then you think there won't be any person to help her. I asked one uncle to help who was on that way. Her operation too was going on.

Asha: It's all because of that unlucky girl my mom is suffering inside. Don't go with her, you will suffer. I hope she dies in...

Mitali: Mom, please. Even at this time how can you speak like this? Nothing will happen to her.

On the other side, the boy was waiting for his dad and Mitali to come. But the person comes there was a sister with a paper.

Sister: Are you the only one who was there for the patient? Because we need to get the sign from this paper. Otherwise, we cant start the operation.

The boy sees no one of the people was there.

Boy: Yes. I mean I admitted her. I don't know her before.

Sister: Sign these papers.

The boy gets the paper and signs that. The sister gets that and sees.

Boy: sister, May I know why you are getting signs from this paper?

Sister: Just for formality. If the patient dies in the operations then the hospital won't take charge of it. You should not quarrel with us. That's the meaning of this sign.

She went from there. He saw Mitali coming toward him. His father too comes there. He gave the dress to him. The boy went front there. Mitali saw Ashish and Ayesha standing near the reception area. She goes toward them and sees them.

Ayesha: Mitali

Mitali: Maa, Avni and Grandma were in the operation theatre.

Ashish: Avni?

Mitali: She too met with an accident. You know, Dad told...

Ashish: Is Mom alright?

Mitali: Doctor didn't say anything about both of them. Dad left Avni...