THE END

As Rishi Agatsya stomped away, Srinav lifelessly looked at the glowing lotus flower in his hand, that damned him to be away from his beloved for thousands of years.

To him, even separation for a moment was unbearable, how can he live thousands of years with her. But he wouldn't even remember her, does that make it better or worse ?

It would be worse actually. Amarsri is his everything, if not her them her memories would be enough to give him hope and keep him sane. Without her there would be no purpose for his life, how can one live thousands of years without a purpose ?

"Prabhu ?" Jaladri in his human form approached him.

"Aap kushal toh hai ?" He asked.

Srinav shook his head a 'No' as tears rolled down his cheeks. He was about to fall on his knees when Jaladri caught him. His silent sobs became audible, as he held his forehead with dismay.

Srinav kept his head on Jaladri's shoulder as he sobbed. The vahan kept holding his master, afraid that the moment he let goes, Srinav will fall down.

Soon his sobs became silent, and he raised his head. Srinav once again stood firmly on his feet, he cannot be weak. Every curse or boon is for the greater good of this universe only, he reminded himself.

"Mere pratham Manav-avatar lene ka samaye agaya hai Jaladri." Srinav said and walked away.

Jaladri followed him and they reached the banks of a river, where Srinav sat down collecting mud in his hand and giving it a shape of an idol. Idol of Ganpati.

Summoning few flowers in his hand, he offered it at the feet of the idol.

"Hey Ganesh, hey ekdant, hey Vinayak, mere pratham Manav-avatar lene se poorv mai tumhari aradhna kar raha hu. Mere aur Devi Harihareshwari ke milan ke saare Vighno ko har lena, Gaurinandan." Srinav prayed joining his hand.

He then stood up and walked over to Jaladri who with tears in his eyes kept looking at his master. Srinav gave him the glowing lotus flower.

"Yeh pushp devi ko dena, aur unse kehna ki avatar leke sab bhulne se pehle, Shreeshaktiswar ne keval unka smaran kiya." Srinav said.

"J-Jaisi aapki aagya prabhu." Jaladri held the lotus in both his hands, as his voice choked on tears.

"Aur apna sambal banaye rakhna Jaladri." Srinav said.

"Aapke seva ka vardaan prapt kiya hai maine prabhu, fir isse vanchit rehke kaise sambal banaye rakhu ?" Jaladri asked.

"Kathin karya hai. Kintu Asambhav nahi. Ab jao." Srinav said with a smile.

"Pranaam Prabhu." Jaladri touched the feet of Srinav and left assuming his mighty bird form.

A sigh left from the lips of Srinav, it was now time to fulfill the promise given to his mother Nyayemalini. It was time to take his first human avatar and fulfill his duty towards the world.

It wasn't going to be an easy, but for the greater good, no task ever is.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

AND HENCE WE COME TO THE END OF HARIHARESHWARI 8 : MANAV-AVATARAM !

Now in the next book ! We will pick up where we left !

HARIHARESHWARI 9 : GURU SAKSHAT PARAMBRAHMA shall be published shortly.