CHAPTER 24

Parshuram entered the hermitage after completing daily rituals. All of them frowned seeing their parents sitting grief-stricken.

"Kya huya Pitashree ? Aap itne chinta mei kyu hai ?" Parshuram asked.

"Samrat Sahasrabahu Arjun aaye the, humne unka sewa-satkaar kiya kintu niyat mei khot ke karan unhone Kaamdhenu ko bal poorvak le liya." Jamdagni said.

"Aur aapne use jaane diya ?" Parshuram asked.

"Hum kya karte putra ? Hum Brahmin hai aur woh shashtra-dhaari kshatriya." Mata Renuka said.

"Yeh na bhuliye Mata ki Kshatriyo aur anya varno ko shashtra ka gyaan bhi Brahmin dete hai." Parshuram said.

"Kintu Brahmin ka karya yudh karna nahi hai, apetu dharm sikhana aur vidya dena hai. Hum Shashtra nahi utha sakte." Jamdagni said.

"Brahmin ka karm hai uchit paath padhana, jo mai uss ahankari Samrat ko padha ke aaunga. Kal Suryoday tak, Kaamdhenu iss ashram mei hogi. Use laane hetu jo karna pade karunga ! Chahe Sahasrabahu ka vadh hi kyu na karna pade !" Parshuram proclaimed.

Ovecome with great rage, he grasped his Vidyudabhi axe, terrible bow and sharp arrows and went to straight to the grand palace of Kartivirya Arjun, where he was stopped on the gates by the guards.

"Apne dusht Samrat se kaho ki Kaamdhenu ko issi kshan lauta de. Mai uska apraadh kshama kardunga. Anyatha use apne iss nichta ka fal bhogna hoga." Parshuram said.

And when this warning reached Kartivirya Arjun, he became furious.

"KYA !? USS BRAHMAN PUTRA NE MUJHE LALKAARNE KA DUSAHAS KIYA !?" Sahasrabahu stood up from his throne.

The thousand armed one grabbed his weapons, summoned his army and marched where Parshuram was, with intention of killing him.

The gods from the above lokas were spectating the fight with great agitation. They could only speculate how much blood will be spilled today.

"Murkhata kardi Sahasrabahu ne, use Parshuram ki shakti ka gyaan nahi. Aaj toh inn sabhi ki mrityu nischit hai." Amarsri said.

"Kintu yeh woh kram nahi jo aaj hi khatam ho jaye." Srinav said.

The soldiers lunged at Parshuram but were killed by one swing of his Vidyudabhi axe. Beheading some while cutting others in two, Parshuram pierced the entire army of Kartivirya Arjun.

Soon all the soldiers fell dead and now it was only Sahasrabahu and Parshuram standing.

After resting his axe firmly on the ground, Parshuram grasped his bow and shot a thousand fiery arrows at Sahasrabahu, cutting off all his arms and making him fall dead on the ground

And hence the reign of tyranny by Kartivirya Arjun was put to an end. Flowers fell over Parshuram from above, as he took hold of Kaamdhenu, pulled out his axe from the ground and went back to the ashram of Rishi Jamdagni.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

This was basically a Narayan vs Sudarshan Chakra fight.... But as our dude Srinav said, yeh woh Kram nahi jo aaj khatam ho jaye.