CHAPTER 30

The army of Mahishi, consisting of demonic oxens and bulls, crushed all the yagya kunds, destroyed temples, and run over the devotees of Devtas.

They even uprooted and burned down the trees of Tapovan where sages used to perform penance and broke their huts.

"Ab na koi Pooja hogi, aur na yagya ! Devta shaktiheen ho jayenge !" Mahishi started laughing at the burning Tapovan.

"Bhul kardi tumne !" A voice said from above.

Mahishi looked up and closed her eyes as a bright light suddenly appeared in the sky. Mahishi with squinted eyes looked up and saw a goddess, seated on the golden throne.

"Kaun ho tum !?" Mahishi asked.

"Wahi ! Jiske kshetra mei aake tumne atank machaya hai ! Prithvi ki Akhand Maharani hu mai ! Iss liye tumhe aadhesh deti hu ki laut jao, anyatha parinaam uchit nahi hoga." Devi Arya-Bhaarti said.

"Maharani Mai bhi hu aur tum bhi, iss liye bina yudh ke yaha se jana Kayarta hogi !" Mahishi said.

At that devi Arya-Bhaarti stood up from the throne and made her way down to the ground, standing with a high head in front of Mahishi and her army of demonic oxens and bulls.

Seeing her alone Mahishi started laughing.

"Kaisi Maharani ho tum ? Tumhare paas sena bhi nahi hai !? Yeh toh anyaye hai." Mahishi mocked.

"Satya vachan. Tumhari sena ka kshan bhar mei annt karne ka samarthya hai, kintu Gau hatya karna paap hai aur yeh karya kar, mai apne Praja aur Rajao ke liye galat udaharan sthapit karungi. Yeh toh anyaye huya." Arya-Bhaarti said.

"Abhi se apni haat swikar karli ?" Mahishi asked.

"Kisne kaha ? Gau hatya mere liye paap hai, kintu koi aur hai jiske liye yeh paap nahi hai." Arya-Bhaarti said with a smirk.

"Tatparya ?" Mahishi frowned.

"Ahastaani sahastaanaam, apadaani catus-padaam, phalguni tatra mahataam, jeevo jeevasya jeevanam." Arya-Bhaarti said. (Those who are devoid of hands are prey for those who have hands; those devoid of legs are prey for the four-legged. The weak are the subsistence of the strong, and the general rule holds that one living being is food for another.)

Mahishi frowned as her demonic bulls and oxens also got confused.

"SUVARCHAS !" Arya-Bhaarti called.

A loud roar was heard from the sky which could be easily mistaken for thundering of the clouds. A golden creature landed in front of them, which made the entire earth tremble.

The eyes of the Mahishi and her demonic oxens and bulls, widened seeing the winged lion Suvarchas.

The vahan of Harihareshwari flapped his fiery wings at them, which caused the skin of the demonic bulls and oxens, who were in front to burn down, and melt off

The demonic army lost control and started running here and there. Mahishi with eyes saw them all escaping from there. She snapped her head at Arya-Bhaarti who was proudly smirking.

"TUMHARA YEH DUSAHAS !? MAI TUMHE JEEVIT NAHI CHHODUNGI !" Mahishi exclaimed

"Mahishi ! Hariharputra toh nahi kintu Hariharsuta awashya hu. Tumhe maar toh nahi sakti kintu Mrityu ke nikat awashya laa sakti hu. Tumhari bhalayi issi mei hai ki tum yaha se laut jao." Arya-Bhaarti warned.

Mahishi grunted before stomping away from there. The Akhand Maharani smiled as she went back and sat on her golden throne.

She looked around the burning Tapovan and then gazed up in the sky, as clouds started forming and began thundering. Through her grace, raindrops started pouring down that extinguished the fire.

But not a single raindrop fell over her, because her loyal and dedicated vahan Suvarchas stayed in the air above her, acting as chattra.

"Dhanyawaad, Suvarchas." Arya-Bhaarti smiled.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

This was a battle between Yet to be Nanad VS Yet to be Bhabhi... Those who know they know... 🤣🤣🤣

Those who don't will come to know in upcoming chapters.