CHAPTER 41

The cosmos was at peace after the demise of Mahishi, the Swarglok was under the rule of Indrani and prospered just like how it prospered under the rule of Indra.

It was after a long time that the gods were able to sleep, peacefully. But if there was one place in cosmos where peace and harmony was always there then it was Chaitanya Lok, thanks to Shreeshaktiswar.

And he was always at peace due to his beloved Harihareshwari. Through their energy Chaitnya Lok shined brighter than stars in the dark cosmos.

It wasn't even sunrise when Srinav's eyes fluttered open. He looked down in his arms where the love of his life was still sleeping peacefully.

He kept on hand under her head, and gently got up from the bed, careful enough not to wake her up and left outside to perform his morning rituals.

A frown appeared on the face of Amarsri, not because she was about to wake up but because of the one who came in her dreams.

The divine figure had ten arms which hold; a lotus, a pomegranate fruit, a gada (mace), a chakra (discus), his own broken tusk, a pasha (noose), an amrit pot, a blue lotus, a rice sprig and a sugarcane bow.

His ten hands seemed to be carrying gifts from other deities and symbolize his powers to perform the tasks of all deities and his supremacy.

Being Parameshwari Paramanandi, Amarsri knew that this was not any form, it was a Parambrahma form of a deity.

But she couldn't recognise whose Parambrahma form this was, there were only 5 such forms and this one was unlike them. Because his face was not that of any god she knew, in fact it was the head of an elephant.

 Because his face was not that of any god she knew, in fact it was the head of an elephant

"Hey Devi Harihareshwari, samaye aa gaya hai ki sansaar ko meri divyata ka anubhav ho. Mera avtaran Jagat Mata Parvati ke saadhan se hoga, keval unhe prerna dijiye." He said.

"Prabhu, kaun hai aap ?" She asked.

"Vighnaharta." He said.

And suddenly Amarsri's eyes shot opened as she sat straight up. She panted a little before smiling, seeing Parambrahma forms is frightening and blissful at the same time.

"Suprabhat priye." Srinav said entering the room.

"Priye, atyant shubh swapn dekha hai maine." Amarsri smiled.

"Uttam swapn dekha woh bhi Brahma muhurat mei ? Yeh toh shubh sanket hai." Srinav said.

"Awashya hai priye, ab sab shubh hoga. Koi vighna nahi aayega kyuki unka avtaran hone wala hai !" Amarsri said excitedly.

"Kiska avataran ?" Srinav asked.

"Vighnaharta ka." Amarsri smiled.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Amarsri saw the dream of Mahaganpati 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Dukh harta sukh karta
Tum hi jag ke Vighnaharta
O teri mahima apram paar
O tere naam se jhumta sansaar
Ganpati bappa morya
Purchya varshi laukariya !

Who all remember this song from My friend Ganesh ? Ah... Classic childhood movie.... First two movies were great.... Third wale mei pata nahi kya jhol tha...