CHAPTER 20

"AAKRAMAN !" Mata Kaushiki roared.

The 64 Yoginis lunged at the Asur sena and started beheading them. Devi Mahendri and Devi Maheshwari crushed them under the feet of Airavat and Nandi respectively.

Their bodies were torn apart by Devi Varahi and Devi Narsimhi, whose mere roar was enough to make them fall back.

From the sky they were attacked by Devi Vaishnavi, Devi Brahmani, Devi Koumari and Devi Srinavi who were mounted on Garud, Hans, Mayur and Jaladri respectively.

"Ab adhik samaye tak yeh dusht nahi tik payenge." Brahmadev said.

"Nari Shakti ke samaksh, kaun tik paya hai aaj tak ?" Narayan said.

"Aur jisne Nari ka apmaan kiya uska toh Vinaash nischit hai. Yahi vidhi ka vidhan hai." Mahadev said.

Sumbh and Nisumbh with wide eyes kept seeing the amount of destruction these women were inflicting upon their huge army. Suddenly they were pulled back to their senses when a terrorizing roar fell on their ears.

Seeing the form of the supreme dark mother, Sumbh quickly escaped but Nisumbh was caught in her grasp.

"NARI KO USKE KESHO SE KHICHNE KI DHAMKI DI THI TUNE !?" Mata Kali roared making him remembering the words he said to his brother about Devi Indrani and Devi Kaushiki.

"Bhrata ! Uss Indrani ne aapka apmaan kiya ! Mujhe aadesh de, mai abhi uske kesho se khich ke aapke charno mei lata hu !"

"Bhrata, aagya kare ! Iss Devi ko mai iske kesho se khich layunga !"

Nishumbh's eyes widened realising the inevitable as he screamed while Mata Kali harshly pulled and dragged by his hair.

The dark mother threw him at the feet of Mata Kaushiki, he looked at the blazing goddess with fear as she with her sword decapitated him.

"NISUMBH !!!" Sumbh screamed seeing the beheading of his brother.

"Issi ki bhaati ab tumhari bhi mrityu hogi Sumbh !" Mata Kaushiki said as she stood up and walked towards the Asur.

Each of her steps caused the entire shake, not wanting to meet the same fate as his brother he used his demonic Maya and attacked Mata Kaushiki from all the directions simultaneously. He appeared for a split second and disappeared and then appeared again in another direction. Mata Kaushiki blocked each of his attacks.

When the eyes of the other 8 goddesses fell on him, they were overcome with rage seeing him using his miserable Maya in front of the Mahamaya, and giving her trouble.

Using their powers, Devi Maheshwari, Brahmani, Vaishnavi, Varahi, Narsimhi, Mahendri, Koumari and Srinavi, caught Nisumbh. The Asur struggled to even move get out from the energies of the goddesses who had trapped him from all the directions.

"Nari ko shaktiheen samajhne wale murkh ! Dekh ab mai, ek Nari, kaise sansaar ki anya Nari Shaktiyo ki sahayata se tera vadh karungi !" Mata Kaushiki said

She stomped towards him, and with her Trishul Mata Kaushiki pierced his chest as Nisumbh screamed losing his life.

"MATA KAUSHIKI KI JAI ! MATA KAUSHIKI KI JAI !" Everyone hailed.

And thus with the death Sumbh and Nisumbh, the cosmos saw the rise of a new sun that brought peace and fearlessness.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

BOLO AMBE MAAT KI JAI !
BOLO JAGADAMBE KI JAI !