CHAPTER 21

After the great Chakravarti Samrat Bharat was gone, his descendants and other kings of Bharatvarsh did their best to live up to his name and fame.

With the idol of Akhand Maharani Arya-Bhaarti over their thrones, they acted as if they were servants ruling on her behalf. The subjects of these kingdoms, lived peacefully and prospered.

But with time, many kings became arrogant and egoistic after and forgot the example laid down by the great Bharat and on what ideals they should rule on.

Blinded with unchallenged power, they started doing atrocities on the weak and helpless. Hearing the plight of the people, Narayan sent his Sudarshan Chakra to incarnate and establish law and order back on earth.

The thousand bladed Chakra took birth as the son of Kritavirya, king of the mighty Haiheyas and was named as Kartivirya Arjun.

Growing up he was an ardent devotee of Bhagwaan Dattatreya and from him obtained the boon to be empowered with a thousand arms. And from then he was known as Sahasrabahu.

He conquered the land of Mahishmati from Karkotaka Naag and later on he conquered the entire Bharatvarsh and became the Chakravarti Samrat.

In his initial life he did work for development of society, law and order. He was even worshipped by many as a god for his glories and valor but then Sahasrabahu became arrogant and started misusing his power. He destroyed ashrams and exploited Brahmins, the most.

Now if the supreme Emperor is like this then how will the sovereign kings be like ? The Kshatriya Kings, with weapons and power, once again started to abuse their power, taking what belonged to others by force and tyrannise people

On seeing this, Bhagwaan Vishnu decided to take matters into his own hands. Thus on the third day of Vaishakh Shukla Paksha, the palanhar took his sixth avatar as the youngest son of Saptrishi Jamdagni and his Kshatriya wife Renuka Devi, named Bhargav-Ram.

Ever since childhood, Bhargav-Ram was immersed in the devotion of Mahadev. And later on in his life he performed severe penance, pleased by which the god of gods took him in as his student.

Mahadev trained Bhargav-Ram to become a fierce warrior, who knows the way of all the weapons. Jamdagneya through the grace of Shiv-Shankar, was perfectly endued with the traits of not only aggression, warfare and valor, but also serenity, prudence and patience.

"Aaj tumhari Shiksha sampann huyi, tumhari nishtha se prasann hokar mai tumhe yeh Divya Parshu, Vidyudabhi bhet karta hu." Mahadev said summoning the divine axe.

With a smile on his face the god of gods, gave the Vidyudabhi axe to his dear student, who took the divine weapon and bowed to it.

"Ab yeh sansaar tumhe Parshuram ke naam se sambodhit karega." Mahadev said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Om Agratah chaturo vedah
Pristhtah sasharam dhanuh
Idam bramham idam kshatram
Shapadapi sharadapi

SWAGAT KIJIYE BHAGWAAN VISHNU KE CHHATE AVATAR KA !

BOLO BHAGWAAN PARSHURAM KI JAI !

Did you know that Rishi Jamdagni was also famous for his anger ? He was very short tempered.... So we can see a 'like father like son' component here 😂😂🙏🙏