CHAPTER 31

Devastated by the destruction caused by Mahishi on Swarglok and Bhulok, the gods went to Narayan while the sages went to Mahadev, seeking help.

"Om namah shivaye..... Om namah shivaye...." The sages in Kailash chanted to make Mahadev open his eyes, as he was in deep samadhi.

"Om Namo Narayanaye.... Om Namo Narayanaye...." The gods who had come to Vaikunth, chanted to wake Bhagwaan Vishnu from his yog nidra.

While in the Kingdom of Pandalam, for the past six months Rajshekhara and Koperundevi were worshipping Harihar for santaan sukh.

"Santaan sukh de Prabhu ! Kripa kare hum par !" They said holding their hands forward like one does while asking for Bhiksha.

Even the Yakshas and Gandharvas were praying to Narayan and Mahadev, because Mahishi had outcasted them from their realms.

"Iss sankat ka nivaran kare Mahadev !" The Yakshas prayed.

"Mahishi ke atank se humari raksha kare Narayan !" The Gandharvas prayed.

Basically the entire cosmos was chanting the name of Harihar and praying to them, to end the adversity that had dawned upon them.

In Vaikunth, Narayan opened his eyes and from him a divine light came out and went straight to Kailash, taking the form of the ever so enchanting Devi Mohini.

Hearing the calls of his devotees, Mahadev also opened his eyes. From his body a divine glow also came out and went straight where Mohini was, taking the form of prabhu Kaameshwar.

"Om Mohini Kaameshwaraye namah ! Om Mohini Kaameshwaraye namah !" The gods and sages, who saw them two hailed.

The forms of both the supreme gods, started their divine cosmic dance of union. The entire universe at that moment was filled with eternal bliss. Those who got the chance to see them, felt that they had gotten the fruits of all their good deeds, from all the lives they have lived, at once.

And from their divine union, an energy emerged from them, which went towards south, and over a river took form of a baby boy.

Floating over a lotus and wrapped in red cloth, the baby started crying not because he needed something but to send a warning to Mahishi that her end in now near.

His cries shook the Indrasan and made Mahishi fall down from it. The demoness, closed her ears unable to bear the divine cries of the baby, which made her completely restless.

But soon the cries of the baby stopped, much to her relief, because now the Hariharputra was in the arms of Hariharputri.

Amarsri smiled standing in the water, cooing at her baby brother and cradling him in her arms, side to side. The baby smiled as he touched her face with his little hands, making her chuckle.

The hands of the baby then grabbed a necklace that was hanging around her neck, and that too firmly. Because it was time for him to reach Rajshekhara and Koperundevi, Amarsri gently puts her brother back on the lotus.

But he refuses to let go of her necklace, Amarsri shook her head chuckling as she took out that necklace and tied it around, his neck.

"Mujhe yeh abhushan Pitashree Mahadev ne diya tha, ab yeh aapka huya Anuj." Amarsri smiled caressing the face of her brother.

She then disappears from there, as the lotus floats towards the banks of the river while the divine baby was busy playing with the necklace he got.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

SWAMIYE SHARANAM AYYAPPA !

Waise both Vishnu Bhagwan and Mata Parvati emerged from the same tatva.... Like they are male and female forms of the same tatva.....

Toh iss hisaab se Mohini and Mahadev ka union ek type se Uma Shankar ka hi union huya ❤️❤️❤️

So those who mock this union can shut their mouths up 😌😌🙏🙏