CHAPTER 16

While listening to the entire Durga Kavach, each chakra of Matsyaa got activated and she finally realised her true form, the form of Mata Adi Para-shakti.

"Iss kavach ko prem se jo padhe, bal aur buddhi badhe ! Shraddha se japta rahe jagdambe ka naam, sukh bhoge sansaar mei, annt mukti sukhdhaam ! Kripa karo maateshwari, balak mai naadaan ! Tere dar pe aa gira, karo maiyya kalyaan !" Nayak sang looking right at Matsyaa who was looking at her son with a smile.

"Kaho Jai Jai Jai Maharani ki ! Jai Durga Asht-bhavani ki !" Nayika sang joining hands.

"BOLO MATA ADI SHAKTI KI JAI ! HAR HAR MAHADEV !" The fisher folks hailed.

"Ab batayiye, kya abhi bhi koi bhayebhit hai ?" Nayak asked.

"Kadapi nahi !" They proclaimed proudly.

"Hari Om ! Hari Om ! Humne toh kaha hi tha, ki iss kavach ko sun ke aap sab bhayemukt ho jayenge !" Nayika said.

"Aap dono humare gao mei aaye aur hume bhayemukt kardiya, kripya meri putri ke vivah tak ruk jayiye." Sukarma requested.

"Hum aapko koi asuvidha nahi hone denge." Medhavati said.

"Kya kehti hai bhagyavaan ?" Nayak looked at his beloved.

"Hari Om !" Nayika smiled agreeing.

-- NEXT DAY --

The fisherfolks showered flowers at the wedding ceremony of Matsyaa and Ashutosh. Even the gods from above were showering flowers at the union of Shiv and Shakti. Amarsri and Srinav couldn't express their pleasure while standing in forefront and watching the ceremony commence.

It was a moment of great joy for Matsyaa because she knew she was again getting united with her Mahadev after so long. Finally her penance and his wait were over.

The wedding went on smoothly but after the ceremony was over, the terrible Mumbaarak decided to attack and take revenge from the villagers for making him listen to the Durga Kavach that tormented him for long.

Seeing him, the villagers didn't run away because they had become fearless after listening to the kavach. They stood straight with their heads high.

"Oh ? Aaj bhaag nahi rahe tum sab ? Accha hi hai. Tum sab ko saralta se mai apna aahar bana lunga !" Mumbaarak said laughing.

"Ek danda iske mastiksh par bhi marna chahiye tha..." Nayak muttered, Nayika supressed her giggle.

"Mumbaarak ! Hum tumse bhayebhit nahi hai !" The villagers said.

"Aisa ? Lagta hai Mera bhayavaye swaroop bhul gaye tum !" Mumbaarak exclaimed.

He enlarged the size of his body and was about to step over the villagers but stopped as a bright light almost blinded him. With squinted eyes he looked and got afraid seeing the eight handed Mata Bhavani in front of him, standing even taller than him.

His eyes widened as the rest of the villagers bowed down in front of their Matsyaa who had taken such a fearful form to protect them.

With her gada she hit Mumbaarak making fall back, she stomped up to him raising her sword with the intention to behead him but stopped seeing him on his knees and with joined hands.

"MATA ! KSHAMA KARDE ! PRAAN DAAN DE BHAKTAVATSALA AAI !" Mumbaarak fell on her feet.

Behind the fearful form of Bhavani, there was her tender and forgiving heart of a mother, who melted after seeing him genuinely ask for forgiveness.

"Tumhe kshama kiya maine, putra Mumbaarak." Bhavani maa said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Bolo Jai bhavani !

Waise this reminds me that unlike what you see on TV that Kshatriyas hated war and condemned it.... Isn't all true.... The Kshatriyas tried to prevent war but if it wasn't prevented then they would never back away from it....

War was seen as the prasaad of Mata Bhavani, and therefore they gratefully accepted it..... Therefore Martyrdom was seen as the most virtuous form of death 🙏🙏