CHAPTER 23

Jamdagni smiled at the intellect of his son, who asked forgiveness for his mother and release of brothers from this miserable state, all at once.

"Parshuram, tumne aaj vishwa ka sabse kathin karya kiya hai. Mai tumhe yeh dono vardaan pradaan karta hu." Jamdagni said.

He took a little water from his kamandal into the palm of his hands, chanted a few mantras and sprinkled the water on Renuka and his cursed sons, bringing them back to their normal state of being.

Renuka opened his eyes and looked around confused as all the memories of beheading had disappeared from her mind. Her eyes fell on Rishi Jamdagni and Parshuram.

"Putra ?" Renuka stood up with a smile, recognising her son.

"Pranam Mata." Parshuram said touching her feet.

"Kalyanmastu putra." Renuka smiled and blessed him.

"Hey Parshuram, aaj mai tumse itna prasann hu ki mai tumhe do vardaan aur deta hu. Pratham, yudh mei tum adwitiya rahoge ! Aur dusra vardaan hai Amritwa, tum amar rahoge." Jamdagni said. Parshuram bowed at him.

Renuka looked at Jamdagni, it's been a long while since she was him laugh. When the great sage looked at his wife, she lowered her gazed.

"Netra na jhukao devi, humare pratapi putra Parshuram ne tumhare liye kshama yachna ki hai. Aur mai tumhe kshama karta hu." Jamdagni said.

Seeing such strange leela, the beings of the cosmos couldn't help but sigh in awe. It was true that Bhagwaan works in mysterious ways.

"Satya hai, Bhagwaan ki leela ko koi nahi samajh sakta. Aur nasamjhi aur agyanta mei, hum use paap thehera dete hai." Amarsri said.

"Parshuram Ji ka yeh karya paap lagta hai kintu ek tarah ka punya hai. Yeh bhayanak karya karke unhone Rishi Jamdagni dwara Mata Renuka ko kshama dilwa diya aur apne bhaiyo ko shraap mukt karwa diya." Srinav said.

-----

Time was passing quickly. After a long battle, Samrat Kartivirya Arjun had come to the ashram of Rishi Jamdagni. He along with his commandments and soldiers were shows homage by the sage and Mata Renuka.

Thousands of hungry soldiers, were satisfied by the grace of the divine cow Kaamdhenu. Seeing this Sahasrabahu thought that such a miraculous cow deserved to be in his possession.

With his head high, the one with a thousand arms approached Jamdagni and his wife.

"Aap jaise shauryavaan yoddha ke charno se humari kutiya pavitra huyi, Samrat." Jamdagni said.

"Rishivar, hume aapki Kaamdhenu chahiye. Jitni bhi swarn mudraye aap uchit samjhe maangle." Sahasrabahu said.

"Samrat, brahman ke jeevan mei swarn mudrao ka kya mol ? Aur Kaamdhenu toh humari Mata hai. Maa ko becha nahi jata." Jamdagni said.

Hearing a no from the great sage, Kartivirya Arjun was over come by great rage.

"Toh Samrat ki aagya ki avahelna ka fal bhi dekh lo !" He said.

Sahasrabahu

destroyed the hermitage. He carried off the Kaamdhenu with force while the divine cow kept crying. He even tore down all the large trees.

Due to old age, Jamdagni refused to fight. He and his wife Renuka, helplessly watched their mother like Kaamdhenu, being taken away.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

*Cricket commentary style* AUR BADI NIPURNTA SE SAMRAT SAHASRABAHU NE BOYA KSHATRIYO KE VINASH KA BEEJ !

NAAM ARJUN AUR KARYA VIPRIT !

KINTU PARSHURAM KA BHI NAAM RAM HAI PAR KARYA VIPRIT !