CHAPTER 35

"Om Harihara ! Om Harihara !" Sarvottam chanted smiling, finally being able to speak.

He stood up happily and joined in hands, but due to his blindness couldn't face Manikantha and was looking towards the wall.

"Dhanyawaad Prabhu, aapne mujhe bolne hetu prerit kiya... Mujhe swar diya... Aapka koti koti dhanyawaad." Sarvottam bowed his head.

"Dhanyawaad keh rahe ho aur bina mujhe dekhe ?" Manikantha asked as he stood up and came in front of him.

"Kshama kare prabhu... Mai dekh nahi sakta..." Sarvottam apologized.

"Nahi ! Mai nahi maanta. Yadi tum dekh nahi sakte toh sadev tumhari drishti mere upar kaise rehti thi ?" Manikantha asked.

"Mai satya keh raha hu prabhu, mai janmandh hu. Dekh nahi sakta. Kintu mere netra aap par rehte the kyuki Mai aapke darshan karna chahta tha." Sarvottam said.

"Toh swayam pe vishwas rakho aur punah mujhe dekhne ka prayas karo." Manikantha said.

"Prayas toh karta hu prabhu, kintu aap dikhayi nahi dete." Sarvottam said.

"Tumhe purn vishwas hai ?" Manikantha asked.

And suddenly a divine glow came out of his body, the rays of which fell straight over the eyes of Sarvottam causing him to shut it close.

"Netra kholo Sarvottam." Manikantha said.

Sarvottam tried opening his eyes, adjusting to the bright light that pierced his blindness and when he saw Manikantha his mouth fell open.

He first saw the image of the four handed Narayan, carrying Shankh Chakra, Gada and Padma.

"Ayya ?" Sarvottam muttered. (Lord)

He then saw the image of Three eyed Mahadev, holding Trishul with chandrama over his head and Ganga falling from his matted locks.

"Appa ?" Sarvottam mumbled. (Father)

He then finally saw the divine form of Manikantha, which he was yearning to see for years.

"Ayyappa !" Sarvottam said. (Lord Father)

The energy of that name spread throughout the cosmos far and wide. The Gods, Gandharvas, Yakshas and supreme deities were extremely delighted.

"Sarvatha uchit naam diya hai Sarvottam ne Manikantha ko." Srinav said.

He then turned his head to Amarsri who was busy looking at swarg with a smirk on her face.

"Aise kya dekh rahi hai priye ?" Srinav asked.

"Mahishi ko." Amarsri said. Srinav also looked down at Swarg and saw her holding her ears close, unable to take the divinity of the name, which spread across cosmos.

"AYYAPPA ! AYYAPPA ! AYYAPPA !" Amarsri said deliberately so it reaches her ears.

And when it did, Mahishi fell off the Indrasan holding her ears, screaming in anger and wincing in pain. Amarsri and Srinav chuckled looking at her.

Manikantha looked up at them all, and shook his head. He then gazed back at Sarvottam who was washing his feet and offering fruits, while the Rishi Gurunathan stood with numb eyes and joined hands. The rest of the students were on their knees, bowing to him.

"Putra Sarvottam, mai tumhari bhakti se atyant prasann hu. Iss liye mai tumhe vachan deta hu ki aaj se mujhe ussi naam se jana jayega jo tumne mujhe diya. Ayyappa." Manikantha said.

"Swami Ayyappa ki jai !" The students hailed.

"Hey Prabhu. Aapko apne shishya ke roop mei paa ke Mai kritarth huya." Gurunathan said.

"Guruvar, yadi mai aaj Manikantha se Ayyappa bana hu toh woh aapke hi shiksha ka fal hai. Ab apne shishya ko jaane ki anumati de." Ayyappa swami said.

"Itna bada karya karke bhi shreh nahi liya ? Yeh aapki divyata nahi toh kya hai ? Hey Prabhu, Mai swayam aapko Rajbhavan chhod ke aayunga." Rishi Gurunathan said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

SWAMIYE SHARANAM AYYAPPA
🙏🙏🙏🙏

I can't with Amarsri- girl literally screamed Ayyappa Swami's name to torment Mahishi 🤣🤣🤣🤣