CHAPTER 25

The heirs of Kartivirya Arjun, were clenching their fists while watching the burning pyre of their father.

"Uss Brahman putra ko shishtachar sikhana padega ! Rakt ke badle Rakt ! Aur Pita ke badle Pita !" They proclaimed raising their swords.

The next day, Parshuram had gone for his morning rituals and Mata Renuka had gone to river to fetch water. As usual, Rishi Jamdagni was performing yagya, when the sons of Sahasrabahu rushed to him.

Having pierced Jamdagni with their arrows, Kartivirya's sons, departed after successfully killing the immensely valorous ascetic, who refused to fight and died unprotected, calling for Parshuram.

When Mata Renuka came from the river, she fell on her knees seeing the pierced body of her dead husband by at least 100 sharp arrows.

"PARSHURAM ! PARSHURAM !" She screamed the name of his son.

Hearing the painful voice of his mother, the wielder of Vidyudabhi rushed back at the ashram. Seeing the dead body of Rishi Jamdagni, his father, Parshuram became miserable.

"Pitashree, mere paapo ke karan aapne apne praan gavaye ! Aap ko aisi mrityu kyu mili ? Aap toh Dharmatma the ! Aapne kabhi akaran kisi jeev ko haani bhi nahi pahuchaya.... Fir aapko aisi mrityu kyu !?" Parshuram lamented.

----

Parshuram did the final rites of Jamdagni, his father's pyre was burning right in front of his eyes, while the cries of his mother Renuka tormented his ears.

"Unn Rajputro ne tumhare Pita ki hatya kardi Parshuram !" Renuka cried beating her chest in grief.

Parshuram looked at her and held her hands, stopping her from hitting her chest once more. He wiped the tears away from the face of his mother.

"Unhone ne mere Pita ki hatya nahi ki, apne sarvanash ko nimantran diya hai. Mata, jitne baar aapne apni chhaati piti hai, mai utne baar Kshatriya vansh ka naash kardunga ! Iss Prithvi ko mai Kshatriya Mukt kardunga !" Parshuram proclaimed.

Extremely wrathful, immensely strong
in battle and valorous, he then grasped his weapons. Alone, like the god of death, he killed Kartavirya's sons.

Parshuram then killed all the kshatriyas who were their followers. He, supreme among those who wield arms, destroyed them all from time to time.

Parshuram wiped out kshatriyas from the earth twenty-one times and conquered the entire earth. He built five lakes of blood in Samantapanchaka. Only his mere name was enough to make the hearts of Kshatriyas shudder.

But now it was getting too much, in his anger and aggression he killed those kings who were on the path of Dharma.

"Kshama kijiye Prabhu !" The Kshatriyas pleaded as they saw the blazing Parshuram coming towards them blazing in anger.

"Ruk jayiye Parshuram !" A divine voice said from above.

Parshuram looked up and saw a divine emerging and from it came out the goddess sitting on the throne.

"Akhand Maharani ?" He recognised looking at Devi Arya-Bhaarti.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Waise Karmphal se koi nahi bachta...

Jamdagni Rishi could've scolded his wife, or left her.... And if he was so angry he could've reduced her to ashes himself ! But no ! He ordered Parshuram to do it.... He made a son kill his mother.... And see, Rishi Jamdagni died unprotected calling for Parshuram.

And as per Karmphal of Parshuram... When he comes to the Swayamvar of Mata Sita, Laxman ji mocks him for killing his own mother and later on Shri Ram destroys all his punya.

Kisi ko turant milta hai, kisi ko der se... Lekin Karmo ka phal sabko issi janm mei milta hai U.U