CHAPTER 10

Sukarma and his wife Medhavati started raising their daughter Matsyaa with great love and care, showering their everything on her.

Kailash had become lifeless after her departure and so did Mahadev, who immersed himself in samadhi. Although it was Mata Parvati who had to do penance every time in their separation, the pain of waiting was endured by Mahadev.

The world was well aware of their separation yet some were determined to use it for their benefit. Two Asur brothers, Mali and Sumali had once gotten a boon from Mahadev that whenever they need him, he shall come to their protection.

These two Asuras had set their eyes on the throne of Swarglok, and hence were being chased and hunted down by Suryadev, who has had enough of their insolence.

He was determined to kill the Mali and Sumali, to establish peace. Those two Asuras were well aware, that they cannot defeat the one who is the source of light and sustainer of life. And this was precisely what they wanted.

As they were knocked down by Suryadev, they started calling the name of Mahadev.

"MAHADEV ! RAKSHA KIJIYE MAHADEV !" Mali said.

"SURYADEV SE HUMARE PRAANO KI RAKSHA KIJIYE MAHADEV !" Sumali called.

Binded by the boon, the god of gods appeared in front of them for their protection. Suryadev bowed down to him but wasn't ready to back away from the fight.

"Mahadev, inn adharmiyo ko rakshan na de !" Suryadev requested.

"Prabhu, aapne hume vachan diya tha ki aap sadev humari raksha karenge !" Mali reminded.

"Mahadev, Suryadev ka annt karke hume iss sankat se ubhare !" Sumali said.

Suryadev grunted at them and summoned two weapons, each in one hand and hurled them towards the Asur brothers but Mahadev blocked them both with their Trishul.

"Piche hat jayiye Suryadev." Mahadev warned.

"Mahadev mai aapse vinti karta hu ki inki raksha mat kijiye, mujhe inka vadh karne dijiye." Suryadev said.

The sun god again summoned a weapon but this time Mahadev also raised his Trishul, aiming it at Suryadev, who frowned. But then his eyes widened when the Adidev hurled his deadly and terrible weapon at him.

Moving faster than light, the Trishul beheaded Suryadev in an instant. The Trishul went back to Mahadev, and the sun god fell backwards as the entire cosmos fell into darkness.

Suddenly a bright light emerged taking form of Devi Suryamandala, who after seeing the beheaded body of Suryadev, blazed in anger and looked at Mahadev.

Overcome with rage, energetic flames started to issue out from all pores of her body. Anywhere those fiery flames fell they destroyed everything.

"Mere putra ko jeevit kare Mahadev." Devi Suryamandala said.

"Amarsri, shaant ho jao." Mahadev said.

"Yadi Surya punah jeevit nahi huya toh iss sansaar ka mai annt kardungi !" Suryamandala said.

Soon Rishi Kashyap came there sensing the mishap, and fell on his knees seeing the dead body of his son.

"Mera Putra...." Rishi Kashyap mourned.

Seeing the tense scene in front of them, Mali and Sumali escaped from there, not wanting to burn in the Krodhagni of a Saptarishi and a goddess.

"Yeh aapne kya Kiya Mahadev !? Mera Putra toh dharm ka paalan kar raha tha ! Aapne use kis apradh ka dand diya prabhu !?" Rishi Kashyap asked.

"Mai bhi apne Dharm aur Kartavya ka palan kar raha tha Rishivar." Mahadev said.

"Dushto ki raksha aur mere putra ka annt kaisa dharm hai Mahadev !?" Rishi Kashyap asked losing his patience.

"Mai apne bhakto mei bhed nahi karta Rishivar. Jo vachan jise diya tha uska palan karna mera daitwa hai." Mahadev said.

"Aap mere doshi hai Mahadev ! Mai aapko shraap deta hu ki jis prakar mere putra ka sheesh uske dhar se vilagh huya hai aapke saath bhi waisa hi hoga. Aap bhi Niyati se vivash ho apne putra ka sheesh uske dhar se vilagh karenge !" Rishi Kashyap cursed.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

And hence the curse.... Bhai log taiyaariya shuru kardo Ganesh ji ke aane ki 🥳🥳