PREFACE

The onset of Tretayug was marked by the rise of devotion. After Prahlad, his son Virochan's effect of devotion towards Bhagwaan Vishnu spread far and wide on earth.

Indra was worried because of Vishnu Bhagwan's fame that was spreading everywhere like the rays of light and thus in the end he killed Virochan.

On the orders of Shukracharya, Virochan's son Bali performed Vishwajeet yagya and decided to attack Swarglok.

After obtaining powerful weapons from Agnidev due to the yagya, Bali had become invincible and thus he conquered Swarglok and banished the gods.

But this was not something to worry about, for Bali although a Daitya, was not evil but kind-hearted and also Devraj Indra himself had brought this calamity over him.

Devmata Aditi kept praying to Bhagwaan Vishnu, so he can help her sons to overcome the adversity fallen over them.

"Om Namo Narayanaye..... Om Namo Narayanaye....." She chanted.

The idol in front of which she was sitting and praying since many days started glowing and from it came the lord whose name she was chanting.

Aditi opened her eyes and bowed down to Bhagwaan Vishnu.

"Pranam Prabhu." Aditi bowed.

"Aapki ki Bhakti-mahimaa se mai kritarth huya devi. Kahiye, kya vardaan maangti hai aap ?" He asked.

"Prabhu, mere putro ki sahayata kijiye. Swarg par punah devtao ka adhipatya sthapit karne ki kripa kare." Aditi requested.

"Mai shigreh hi aapke garbh se janm lunga aur jo yogya hoga woh karunga." Bhagwaan Vishnu blessed.

"Dhanyawad Prabhu." Devmata Aditi bowed once more.

The supreme lord smiled and then disappeared, going straight to his abode, free of all anxieties, Vaikunth where Harihareshwari and Shreeshaktiswar were already there.

Both were sitting on Adishesh along with Narayan's Narayani. Amarsri and Srinav bowed to him as he smiled and laid down on his Anant-shayana.

"Yeh aapne Devmata Aditi ko kaisa Vardaan de diya swami ?" Mata Laxmi said.

"Kyu ?" He asked with a smile.

"Pitashree, yadi aapne Bali ka vadh kiya toh kya yeh apne hi bhakt par anyaye nahi hoga ?" Amarsri asked.

"Maine kab kaha ki mai Bali ka vadh karunga ? Maine kaha 'Jo yogya hoga woh karunga'." Narayan smiled.

"Toh aapke netro mei kya yogya hai Narayan ?" Srinav asked.

"Bali asur awashya hai kintu woh dusht nahi, dayalu hai. Uska Vishal hridaye hai kintu apaar-shakti milne ke kaaran woh thoda dhit hogaya hai. Iss liye iss baar mujhe shakti se nahi Yukti se vijay prapt karni hai." Bhagwaan Vishnu said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

One of my favourite figures from scriptures is Raja Mahabali.

Check out the trailer -