CHAPTER 33

Manikantha had stolen the hearts of the entire Pandalam Rajya. He was the apple of Rajshekhara and Koperundevi's eyes, who loved him like he was their everything, which he had become.

When the proper time came, Manikantha went to Gurukul. But by his grace, Rajshekhara and Koperundevi were blessed with another son, Rajrajan, so they won't feel lonely while the Hariharputra gained education.

Years went by and Manikantha grew up to be an intelligent, brave and charming boy. There was no student in the Gurukul who could rival his feats of wisdom, valor, discipline and focus.

No matter how many tests his Gurudev gave him, Manikantha passed all of them with display of unparalleled skills of weaponry, and knowledge of Vedas.

Just like now, when the Gurudev Rishi Gurunathan had put forward a test where Manikantha, blind folded and with a simple stick had to defeat all the other students who carried actual weapons.

"Iss pariksha mei tum safal nahi ho paoge Manikantha. Tumhare netra bhi band hai aur haath mei keval ek lakdi." One of the student said.

"Mitra, Gurudev ki sikhayi baat bhulo mat. Devi Yuddh-kaushala kehti hai ki Yudh jeetne hetu Shashtra nahi apetu 5 guno ki awashyakta hoti hai - Anushashan, ekagrata, gyaan, sahas aur bal. Hume ise uchit prakar se prayog karne ki iccha shakti honi chahiye aur nishtha chahiye." Manikantha said.

The rest of the students smiled, his answers were admired by all. They raised their weapons and one by one lunged over Manikantha who countered all their attacks.

Rishi Gurunathan was standing aside spectating the match with his son Sarvottam, who was blind and mute since birth. But even then his eyes were always in the direction of Manikantha, for some reason. Because he seemed to be the only one there who knew the truth about Hariharputra.

Soon all the students fell down after being defeated by Manikantha, who opened his blindfold and smiled at his victory.

"Tum sabhi ke bal se mai prabhavit hu. Aur Manikantha, tumhare jaisa shishya toh mujhe aaj tak praapt nahi huya. Sabhi ki siksha aaj samapt hoti hai." Gurunathan said.

The students bowed and touched the feet of their teacher, seeking his blessings.

"Yashashvi bhava !" He blessed them.

Manikantha smiled and then his eyes fell on the son of Gurudev. Feeling the gaze of Hariharputra, a wide grin appeared on the young lad's face. The eyes of Manikantha, softened looking at the blind and mute Sarvottam.

'Mujhe abhi bhi vishwas nahi hota ki yeh balak dekh aur bol nahi sakta... Iski drishti toh sadev mujh par rehti hai aur sadev lagta hai ki yeh mujhse kuch kehna chahta hai.' Manikantha thought.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

It is time for Prabhu Manikantha to get the name of Ayyappa 🙏🙏