CHAPTER 45

Performing her bathing rituals, Mata Parvati was lost in her worries and sadness while she massaged her body with ubtan.

She kept wondering and wondering when her child would come. A little joy erupted in her heart, thinking about the soon to come son.

Mata Parvati started thinking how this son of hers would forever be there with her. And then she wondered what the child would look like.

A smile appeared on her face as she scraped off the ubtan on her skin and gathered it together making a clay like structure.

With the strong feeling of motherhood she started giving it a form of an adorable chubby boy.

She sighed by looking at the sculpture she had made

She sighed by looking at the sculpture she had made. Caressing the round and full cheeks of the chubby boy, she leaned back and closed her eyes.

'Tumhari pratiksha karke mai thak gayi putra, ab toh mere paas ajao.' She thought.

On the other side, Gajasur came to know that he was tricked by Narayan, Shreeshaktiswar and Harihareshwari as they came to their real forms.

"Yeh maine kya keh diya ?" Gajasur panicked.

Suddenly he felt his body being deprived of its previous energy and protection, which he got from Mahadev's presence in his stomach.

Falling back down he saw an angry Bholenath standing tall. Gajasur looked at him with fear, he had terrorised the devotees of Mahadev as well in the blindness of his power, and came to know that he will get the fruits of his bad deeds today itself.

"Tumne apne vardaan ka durupyog kiya hai Gajasur, mere bhakto ko pratadit kiya hai tumne ! Iska dand tumhe avashya milega !" Mahadev blazed in anger.

He raised his Trishul and pierced the chest of Gajasur with it as he screamed. After punishing the wrong doer, the anger of Mahadev was finally appeased.

"Hey Mahadev.... Mujhse akshamya paap huya hai.... Kintu apne aradhya se ek antim iccha ki vinti hai.... Mujhe aapka sanidhya chahiye..." Gajasur managed to say. At that Mahadev smiled.

"Tum mere bade bhakt ho Gajasur, iss liye aaj se mai tumhara charm apne tan par dharan karunga." Mahadev said.

Thus before losing his final breath Gajasur came into his real form of an elephant, whose skin Mahadev finally wore over his body.

"Mahadev, aapne shrishti ko Gajasur ke prakop se bachaya hai. Iss liye aaj se aapko yeh sansar Gajasursamhara ke naam se bhi jaanegi." Narayan said, Mahadev smiled.

"Ab Kailash chaliye Mahadev, Mata aapki pratiksha kar rahi hai." Srinav said.

"Kintu abhi ek karya aur shesh hai." Mahadev said.

"Kaisa karya ?" Amarsri asked.

"Ek aur vyakti ko uske tapasya ka fal dena hai." Mahadev said with a knowing smile.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Now can you guess who is Mahadev talking about ? Kaun hai woh jisko apni tapasya ka fal milne wala hai ?