CHAPTER 51

The sages came in front of Mahadev with lowered heads, they had failed to convince Vinayak. Coming to know of the disrespect they endured, Shiv Shankar became even more angry.

"Humare kisi bhi tark ka Vinayak par koi prabhav nahi pad raha." Rishi Bhrighu said.

The grip of Mahadev on his Trishul tightened, not because he wanted to throw it at Vinayak, but because he was worried that the Trishul would be thrown.

"Udand balako ko prem se nahi sudhara kiya jata Rishivar. Unke saath kathor vyavahar karna padta hai." Suryadev said.

"Aap shaant ho jayiye Mahadev, hum Vinayak ko bandhi bana ke laate hai aur aapse kshama mangwate hai." Indra said.

He along with the rest of the gods stomped up to Jahnvi Kund where Vinayak was standing with the divine staff in his hands.

"Toh ab aap mera saamna karne aaye hai ?" Vinayak asked.

"Tumhari udandata ki seema paar ho chuki hai. Ab apni aap humare saath chalo aur Mahadev se kshama maanglo anyatha hum tumhe bandhi bana ke le jayenge." Suryadev said.

Vinayak said nothing but just started laughing, tempting the fury of the gods.

"Dekho balak, yeh udandata humare samaksh na karna. Tum keval Mata Parvati aur Mahadev ke putra ho iss liye hum sab tumhara durvyavahar sahan kar rahe hai." Indra warned.

Vinayak raised his brow and then stomped his staff down, shaking the entire ground and making the gods fall down. He laughed at them, causing them to standup with great anger.

They all summoned their weapons and lunged at Vinayak but he countered all of them with great strength. He hit some gods with his staff, while kicked and punched others.

"Jao kehdo apne Mahadev se ki sahas hai toh swayam aaye !" Vinayak said.

The beaten up and bruised gods went running to Mahadev and fell on their knees.

"Kshama kare Mahadev, kintu aapka yeh putra atyant shaktishali hai." They said.

At that Mahadev stood up with immense rage and stomped up to Jahnvi Kund. Srinav's eyes widened seeing him.

"Mahadev krodh mei aake kuch anarth na karde !" He said and ran behind Mahadev as rest of the sages followed him behind.

They all reached where Vinayak was, in front of whom Mahadev was blazing in great anger.

"Vinayak ! Kya tumhe gyaath hai ki ek vachan ki purti hetu tum kitne paap kar rahe ho !?" Mahadev asked.

"Balak hai Mahadev, kshama karde anyatha kuch ashubh ho jayega. Iske hit ke baare mei sochiye." Srinav said.

"Jaha udandata hoti hai waha Shubhta aur hit nahi hota Srinav ! Bhul ko kshama karte hai paap ko nahi !" Mahadev said.

"Maa ki aagya ka palan karne mei paap kaisa ?! Yudh meri nahi aapki aur se aarambh huya tha !" Vinayak said.

He picked up his staff and threw it at Mahadev, but it stopped midways. Vinayak frowned in confusion but his eyes widened seeing he pulled the last straw, as Mahadev raised his Trishul which was blazing in fire.

Inside the cave, Mata Parvati finally finished her Suchita Snaan, Sringaar and Pooja.

"Mata ?" Amarsri called getting restless.

"Kya huya Putri ?" Mata Parvati asked.

"Mujhe abhaas ho raha hai ki Pitashree Mahadev prachand roop se krodhit hai." Amarsri said.

At that the eyes of Mata Parvati widened as she ran outside with other ladies following her behind.

"VINAYAK !!!" She screamed reaching outside only to see her son getting beheaded.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Okay.... Alright.... Jo huya so huya.... But on the bright side now Vinayak will become the Ganesh ji we all love and adore !