CHAPTER 13

The fisherfolks looked at the young man in front of them with awe, especially Matsyaa who seemed as though she was spellbounded by his radiance.

"Mai uss Timi ko pakad ke, aapki putri Matsya se vivah karunga." The man said.

"Tumhara tej toh atulya hai Yuvak, kaun ho tum ?" Sukarma asked.

"Ashutosh." He smiled.

"Kya tumhe vishwas hai ki tum uss Timi ko pakad sakte ho ?" Medhavati asked.

"Awashya. Prem se kya sambhav nahi ?" Ashutosh said.

"Woh atyant ugra aur atanki Timi hai, use prem se nahi pakda jaa sakta." One fisherwoman said.

"Swayam ki raksha hetu sabhi praani ugra ho jate hai. Aur ugrata ko prem se hi shaant kiya jaa sakta hai." Ashutosh said.

He went towards one of the boats, mounted on it and then rowed towards the whale. Everyone looked at him with worry and concern especially Matsyaa who was clutching her heart.

Ashutosh threw his net over the enormous mammal, and caught it successfully. He then kept his hand over the head of the whale and gently caressed it, calming the fish down.

He then rowed the boat back to the shore and all the fisher folks looked at him astonished, Matsyaa had an impressed smile on her face for some reason.

"Maardo iss Timi ko ! Isne hume aatankit kiya hai !" The fisher folks said.

"Nahi ! Kripya iss timi ko na maare ! Yeh toh keval apna rakshan kar raha tha ! Isse jaane dijiye." Matsyaa said.

"Mai aapki putri ki baat se sehmat hu. Jaha prem se baat ban jaye waha hinsa karna uchit nahi." Ashutosh said.

"Kintu yadi iss Timi ne hume punah aatankit kiya toh ?" A fisherman asked.

"Toh mai swayam isse punah pakadne aa jaunga." Ashutosh said and then freed the whale from his net.

Both Sukarma and Medhavati were incredibly impressed and taken aback by the charms, skills and kindness of this young man in front of them.

"Ashutosh tum roop, gun aur daya ke murti ho. Humari putri hetu tumse yogya var iss sansaar mei koi nahi. Iss liye Matsyaa ka vivah keval tumse hoga." Sukarma said.

Ashutosh smiled and then looked at Matsyaa who was blushing while gazing down. He then looked up in the sky, it was time for the next step in his leela.

'Amarsri aur Srinav.... Ab tumhari baari hai.' Mahadev gave them the message through his mind.

He then looked at Matsyaa, soon she will know her reality and then establish peace in the cosmos.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Can you guess what role Amarsri and Srinav are going to play ?

FUN FACT - The name Ashutosh means the one who is gratified or pleased easily 🙏