CHAPTER 46

"Maa ?" A sweet voice called.

Mata Parvati who had fallen asleep with the thoughts of her soon to come child, slowly opened her lotus eyes which widened seeing the boy in front of her.

He was exactly like the sculpture she had made from the ubtan of her body. She tilted her head to see the statue but it was gone. Tears brimmed her eyes as she once again looked at the adorable chubby boy in front of her.

 Tears brimmed her eyes as she once again looked at the adorable chubby boy in front of her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Maa ?" The boy said with his ever smiling face.

"K-Kya kaha ? Maa ?" Mata Parvati asked getting emotional.

"Ha. Aapne meri rachna ki hai toh aap meri Maa huyi." He said in a sweet voice.

"Mera Putra !" Mata Parvati smiled pulling her son in her embrace.

Finally her heart was soothed hugging her son, who had come to life and was in her arms

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Finally her heart was soothed hugging her son, who had come to life and was in her arms.

"Tum aa hi gaye putra." Mata Parvati said cupping the face of her son.

"Aapne bulaya tha toh mujhe toh ana hi tha. Kintu aapne kis karya hetu mujhe bulaya ?" He asked innocently, making her chuckle.

"Maine tumhe iss liye bulaya taaki tum iss sansaar ko sukh samriddhi se bhar do aur sabke kasht dur kardo. Iss sansaar ko tumhari awashyakta hai." Mata Parvati said.

"Aur aapko ?" He asked and she smiled widely.

"Mujhe toh sabse adhik awashyakta hai tumhari. Vachan do ki tum mujhe kabhi chhod ke nahi jaoge." Mata Parvati said.

"Mai vachan deta hu ki mai sadev aapke saath rahunga, aapko kahi chhodke nahi jayunga, aapki sabhi aagyayo ka palan karunga, aur aapki sewa karna hi mera dharm hoga, Maa." He said.

Mata Parvati smiled and looked at her son with awe. His words melted her heart completely.

"Putra, jo bhi tumhe apne man mei basayega tum uske jeevan ke sabhi vighno ko har ke uska kalyaan karoge. Iss liye yeh sansaar tumhe Vinayak ke naam se jaanega." Mata Parvati said.

And just by the presence of Vinayak in this universe, the obstacles in the path of greater good were being removed. Indra who since long has been performing severe austerities to Mahadev was finally about to get it's fruits.

A bright light emerged in the cave that was immersed in darkness, feeling that divine heat amidst cold, Indra opened his eyes, which teared up seeing God of gods.

"Indra, waise toh tumne bahut bada paap kiya hai kintu tumhe apna apradh swikar hai aur tumne kathin paschataap bhi kiya hai. Mai tumhare tapasya se prasann hu, vardaan maango." Mahadev said.

"Hey Prabhu, meri bas itni vinti hai ki kripya mujhe Gautam Rishi ke shraap se mukt karde aur teeno Loko mei meri khoyi huyi Kirti aur maan-mariyada lauta de." Indra requested.

"Tathastu !" Mahadev blessed and raised his hand from which divine light emerged and fell on Indra.

The thousand vulvas that covered his body became thousand eyes, and he regained his manhood.

"Jayiye Sahastranaina, Trilok ka singhasan aapki pratiksha kar raha hai." Mahadev said.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
A/N

Vighnaharta aaye aur Indradev ka vighn dur ho gaya. 🙏🙏🙏

Hate him or love him, Indra ke bina Trilok ki buri wali lag jaati hai.

HARIHARESHWARI 8 : MANAV-AVATARAMजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें