Special Chapter : Sara

You may listen to the music posted. Enjoy! 

___

I was on my way to the library of New Gen when someone called my name.

"Sara." 

I already knew the sound of that voice. It's the one I'm always wishing to get to hear everyday. 

The voice I've come to like so much. I turned to him and smiled. "Samuel! Are you gonna study here too?" He looked serious, and a little angry, I think.

Well, from the looks of it, I think he already told Merielle about his feelings.

And she turned her down.

"I did it, Sara." His voice sounds to sad and tired. At some point I felt responsible too, because I've always known Merielle doesn't like him, and I told Merielle that I liked him. 

Maybe I'm the reason why he's hurting now. "And?" Still, even if I know, I asked. 

"She turned me down, I think she's into someone else." His pissed off face is back again, but then he just sighed. 

I was out of breath when he looked at me for a long time. "Do you like me?" 

Napaiwas ako ng tingin. Why did Merielle tell him?! "Samuel--"

"Maybe she turned me down because of you too." Tinignan ko ulit siya, and this time, I knew he's angry at me. "Why do you like me?"

"Samuel, I'm sorry--"

"Why do you like me?!"

"I don't know!" I cannot understand the feelings I have right now, but all I know is everything is just messed up and I feel like crying. "I just do!"

I'm supposed to be studying quietly in the library now!

Do we really need reasons to be liking someone?

This is confession gone wrong, Sara. Run!