Special Chapter : Damian

This special chapter was a scene from Chapter 20: The Problematic Problem (The very first Merielle-Damian confrontation). Enjoy!
_____

I heard some ruckus coming from outside of the office. 

"Pres, ikaw yata hinahanap." Sander got up first, before blocking the office door.

Mia, the newly SC Vice President, smiled up at me and went straight to the door to help. She was handpicked by my father, for whatever reason I don't care about.

It seemed like there was someone trying to get into the office, probably one of those students who are either stupid to barge in here, or just brave enough to be facing consequences.

I expected the numerous complaints right after posting the list for the Annual School Visit. This was the first job my father has asked me to work on.

I am not gonna have little mistakes ruin my goal.

I knew being the School Council President is going to be one hell of a ride, but I have fully expected all of this. 

The voice was just a little faint, but I think I know who's outside. "May sasabihin nga lang ako sa bago niyong President!" 

Ah, the transferee, I'm right. 

That's the new student who had the guts to look at steal glances at me from time to time. I remembered the first time I saw her in the school cafeteria, looking lost and so stupid.

I checked the student's profile folder and searched for her class and her name.

Merielle Saavedra. Right.

From what I have heard from my other officers, this was the girl Kyle Martinez was spending time with lately. Maybe she's the new girlfriend. A fling, maybe? What happened to that traitor, Phoebe Dominguez?

I have been waiting for so long to get back to the position that was supposed to be mine, I can't believe how much power and responsibility I hold now. But it didn't mean I don't get all the fun too.

I could use a little entertainment.

"Let her in." I instructed the two officers by the door, and gave them a look. They seemed to comprehend enough, and so they did.

The door opened. 

The stupid-looking transferee is shooting her eye daggers at me. How could she muster all that anger on her soft-looking face?

I forced a smile to welcome her warmly. "Merielle Saavedra, right?" I gestured to let her take a seat, but she didn't move. "So, you came here to inquire because you are a transferee and you don't know what's going on. Have a seat, please."

Still, she didn't move, but just kept on looking at me with those fiery, bold, nice-looking eyes. "Anong kalokohan 'to, ha?!"

What a nice dragon, hmm, maybe I could use her to my advantage.

How can she barge in here, spitting fires at me, when she didn't know what's going on? 

She can be stupid, yes, but her drive and spirit amazed me. 

"Oh, you just come here and argue when the truth is, you really do not have a slightest idea of what's happening, am I right?" I waited for her to answer. Her stupidity makes me smile. "I admire the bravery you possess, Merielle. But I hate stupidity."