sixty three

Jungkook POV

"Yah! Are you dead?!" Opening both of my eyes on account of the shock I heard Taehyung's loud voice, I was breathing profoundly as my two eyes augmented because of shock or nervousness. I gazed toward Taehyung to see him taking a gander at me unusually, I peer down at myself seeing I plunking down on one of the seats while resting on the table.

"What the fuck." I said faintly acknowledging I'm just dreaming about awakening Azumi to their room, It's just one of a dream and that makes me somewhat miserable that it's not actually real

"Yeah, What the fuck. Mr Kang is now here, Mr Dream Man." Taehyung said that makes me gaze toward him once more, I unexpectedly understand that Azumi's granddad had arranged a delightful and exceptional celebration. I made this recuperation on Azumi's granddad's birthday since he was unable to celebrate with his granddaughter on his birthday, and I additionally recuperated from Azumi for every one of the transgressions I had committed.

"You didn't awaken me immediately." I said before I stood up and pulled my hair that was hindering my temple, I began to check out seeing it's completely enlivened alongside the pool loaded with various variety inflatables.

"You're deeply falling asleep, I think you had a generally excellent dream. What's going on with's your fantasy? Kissing with Az— " Taehyung didn't proceed with what he was talking about when I glare at him, he just grinned at me before I roll my eyes away at him. I continue glancing around really taking a look at Azumi assuming she's here, I notice that Mr Kang is conversing with others with the assistance of Somi.

"Where could she be?" My inquiry to myself, I stuck my eyes to Mr Kang watching him how he grin at others conversing with him while in-front of decorations where he has his name. Presently I contemplated whether he would be something similar to me like others and like in my dream, I was recently stressed that perhaps he knew something about what befell Azumi and me and that wouldn't shock me the slightest bit assuming he lashed out at me.

"Come on, Man. Don't contemplate other things, I know you're worried about something. Just try to talk to Mr Kang." I heard Taehyung say that I saw toward the side of my eye that he was remaining close to me while likewise looking where I was looking.

"No, I think i'll stay with Seongha." When it's all said and done, I'm not into keeping away from or scared of anything. This celebration that I have arranged is only for Mr Kang and Azumi, it is for their satisfaction regardless of the difficulties in their lives.

"Don't think that I'm terrified or anything. This celebration is for them, not so much for us, so how about we go inside?"

What I said before I faced Taehyung, Taehyung's demeanor changed as though he was disheartened by what I said. I at no point ever talked in the future yet I strolled past him to go inside the house to go to my young sister and invest my time with her.

Azumi POV

"Wake up, Sleepyhead!" I groan in disturbance hearing an irritating voice reverberating inside this little room, I took the pad over my head to cover my head to stay away from the uproarious voice I could hear however before I could do so I felt the cushion taken from me which dazed my eyes.

"What is it that you need, Sota?" I said in my drowsy voice before I scratched my head as I close my eyes and turn my back from him, I loosened up my passed close by to embrace my granddad who was lying close to me however I didn't feel anything close to me. I promptly woke up and plunked down to ensure that my granddad was not there.

"Where's granddad?" My inquiry before I got up from the bed to thoroughly search in the washroom as I took a gander at the wall clock to see it's 10 PM that evening my eyes enlarged.