fifty six

Azumi POV

"It's you." He says that causes me to enlarge my eyes as my eyes stick on his, my heart unexpectedly siphon twice than the typical thump as I feel anxious and energy simultaneously. I couldn't say whether he doesn't joke around about what he said, however he appears to be not messed around. I turn away at him as I naturally suspect profoundly, It's not a major difficulty for me to assist them with getting along to one another, yet...

"I'm glad that I can assist both of them with getting along to each other. B—But, I know somebody will become mad." I said before I glanced back at Taehyung once more, he glared at me since he abruptly considered what I said, I show him a sorry grin as I was going to reject what he said that I am the person who can help them however he out of nowhere grin showing his box grin.

"Why? You as of now have a boyfriend, isn't that so? Alright, I get it. Yet, who is he? Is the Sota fellow—" He didn't complete his prodding when I shook my head at what he was talking about that makes his box grin naturally drop as he takes a gander at me again with an inquiry all over his face.

"I've never been into a relationship, and never been contemplating getting into it, Taehyung. "I said without demeanor all over my face, he put the forefinger on his jawline as he gazes upward on the sky as though he's contemplating something and inside a seconds he snap his finger making me recoil a bit.

"Alright, on the off chance that you don't have boyfriend since you exist. Jungkook don't have girlfriend, as well. Then, at that point, who's the person that will get mad? Goodness— Okay, Oh—It's Lia, that bitch."

Taehyung said, however the last thing he said resembled a murmur yet it was heard by my two ears. I took a gander at him with a scowl, I couldn't say whether I should consider another explanation yet nothing enters my psyche.

"Don't worry, all that we've discussed will simply be left here where we stand." What he said that makes me close my mouth as I flicker a couple of times, I sighs out before leisurely looking at my right and left ensuring nobody I know watching us.

"You don't have to say it. I think I get it, isn't she the person who bought your house, is she?" His inquiry, I didn't reply however I just checked him out. Would it be advisable for me I trust Taehyung or adhere to the word that came from Lia, I breath in as I feel abruptly disappointed, I was going to say something however he unexpectedly holds me on both my shoulders making me jump as I gaze toward him with my eyes augment.

"Come on, say it, Azumi. Like I said, all that we discussed will simply be left here where we stand." He said, I bring down my shoulders as he eliminate both of his hand, taking in profoundly as I feel he's promising that words, I gestured before to making a sound as if to speak.

"Definitely, she is. She advised me to avoid Jungkook to get our home back, but I don't have the foggiest idea how particularly we live in Jeon's home for some time." I said as I recall about her colloquialism those words making me grasp my jaw, I heard Taehyung inhale out making me gaze toward him.

"Stand by. In this way, that is the reason you're remaining at Jeon's home for some time?" Taehyung asked, I take a gander at him with a disarray all over my face however I just gestured my head at him. But, I can hold on to get back on our home after so much, I want to meet her and need to converse with her about that house.

"Alright, what about Suga? What's up with both of you?" He abruptly ask causing me to feel frantic and apprehensive as my temperament out of nowhere change, I turn away not feeling coexisting with that sort of point, that individual he's discussing isn't that appropriate for my advantage.

"How about we return, we need to go back before anybody sees me like this." I said without taking a gander at him, I said nothing else. Before I could hear anything from him I began strolling as I left him, behind, I truly try to avoid discussing Suga, it's helping me to remember everything and I can't stand it.